Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Hamilton

Cobra

Dundee v Hamilton  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting at Dens on Saturday?

2. 2. Who should start?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Personally, cannae be daein wi these DFC pre-game projections, as it get's me awe tensed-up (good on those who can)

Whatever the result, let's go oot & play we some dedication & determination. Blood, Sweat, Tears, Belief and Pride:chaplin:

• Like 1

I haven't seen anything in the last few weeks that gives me confidence we can keep a clean sheet, so it will probably come to down to if we can score more than them.  Lets put strikers on then who know the way to goal.  Also need midfielders who can win the ball in midfield but unfortunately I don't think we have many candidates.  Or many candidates that JM appears prepared to pick.  Could be very messy at Dens well before 4.45pm. Hope not.

JM’s bingo ball machine to spit out an attacking 3-4-3 formation

Dieng

McGowan, ODea, Kusunga

Wright, Robson, Woods, Ralph

Miller, C.Curran, Nelson

Attack, Attack, Attack and 3 v 1 to the Dees. St Mirren don’t win and as long as the paisley buddies and Hamilton don’t play out a draw next week the Dees go into the last game of the season with a chance of catching one of them!!!.....but I then woke up and voted for the draw that will put us out of our misery.

Adblock Detected