Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Andy Dales

What's happened to him? 

One of the hardest working and fittest at the club. Fairly consistent too. His end product maybe wasn't great but he got us up the park and won lots of freekicks. 

He was in the team when we actually picked up some points, as was Hadenius but hasn't been seen in months. 

Also no gowser today.

Biggest mistake for me was selling kamara for a pittance and signing the pish he did.

Davies and Curran in particular have been disastrous signings.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
29 minutes ago, Densparker said:

Heard he told JM that he was a crap manager!

"I prefer my cricism to be a little more constructive" said Jim ... "Would you like to elaborate and be more specific?" 

" NO YIR JIST CRAP !! " was AD's response :happyyes:

Dales wasn’t the greatest player, however his pace got us up the park and took pressure off the defence. Weird how him and Hadenius have just vanished from first team contention. Neither were world beaters but neither were replaced with better players.  

12 minutes ago, Ivan Drago said:

Dales wasn’t the greatest player, however his pace got us up the park and took pressure off the defence. Weird how him and Hadenius have just vanished from first team contention. Neither were world beaters but neither were replaced with better players.  

I liked Dales and thought he was the best wide man we had at the club. Maybe not that hard the last few months. In the absence of Hadenius, I half hoped that Ryan McGowan was going to be playing defensive mid yesterday - we have been so poor in that position for so long now.

44 minutes ago, Ivan Drago said:

If I was Nelms I would be demanding an explanation from the manager as to why he has wasted more money on guys that are not near the first team.

Adblock Detected