Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Anybody Else

Feel relieved and liberated after today?

The season long nightmare always happening scenario confirmed at last. Should have been down weeks ago.

Free of the false promise of miraculous escapes at last.

This clubs biggest asset is us the fans.

Dumbarton at Dens 2014 is my favourite home game in 30 years of going. Some great memories of the travelling Derry in that league below over the years.

Sore one this season but we are Dundee 

🇫🇷

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I couldn't make it today as we were heading through to Edinburgh to see The Wildhearts (who were superb) and am not sorry to have not seen us relegated and know that when I go along next week I won't have to suffer what many Dees did today. 

14 minutes ago, barkblue said:

I couldn't make it today as we were heading through to Edinburgh to see The Wildhearts (who were superb) and am not sorry to have not seen us relegated and know that when I go along next week I won't have to suffer what many Dees did today. 

Didn't go today, not going next week or the week after, doubt I'll ever be back outside of a couple of choice games if even that. FPS has destroyed football for me - thanks John.

2 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Didn't go today, not going next week or the week after, doubt I'll ever be back outside of a couple of choice games if even that. FPS has destroyed football for me - thanks John.

I thought you were buying a ST???? 😂

With all this flip flopping you should have gone into politics! 😉 

2 minutes ago, barkblue said:

I thought you were buying a ST???? 😂

With all this flip flopping you should have gone into politics! 😉 

I had second thoughts on the way to Dens and didn't get one, was tempted by a pair of gloves and a nice pullover instead - much better value.

4 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

I had second thoughts on the way to Dens and didn't get one, was tempted by a pair of gloves and a nice pullover instead - much better value.

I'm investing in a balaclava so I can wear it backwards when I attend games from now on. 

On 05/05/2019 at 00:45, barkblue said:

Are you dislocated from the dee 😉? Missed it but considering Newcastle at weekend and sorted for kelvin park - arriba!

Genuinely never thought we were going to get relegated until St Mirren away. Because of how bad Hamilton and St Mirren were, rather than anything we were doing.

If we had stayed up, it would have been more of the same next season. 1 or 2 wins at home and maybe scraping 10th. I'm hoping that at least now the Americans will realise that things have to change if they want the team to be a success.

On 05/05/2019 at 00:29, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Feel relieved and liberated after today?

The season long nightmare always happening scenario confirmed at last. Should have been down weeks ago.

Free of the false promise of miraculous escapes at last.

This clubs biggest asset is us the fans.

Dumbarton at Dens 2014 is my favourite home game in 30 years of going. Some great memories of the travelling Derry in that league below over the years.

Sore one this season but we are Dundee 

🇫🇷

Genuinely agree with above CW' ...

But on the point of your opening statement ... As appreciated as the feeling of relief & liberation was ... I'll pass on that next season please ;)

Adblock Detected