Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Making Us Happy

What’s it going to take? 

Everyone is pissed off completely and the place seems a car crash  

Nelms needs to go, the manager needs to go, people are not going back until  things change. 

Personally, while not overly inspired by JMs appt I felt he would be a decent manager and we were at least looking at things more  pragmatically than NM and his ‘philosophy ‘ which was admirable but doomed to fail imo. 

In his defence he inherited a weak unbalanced squad and has unfortunately appeared to change it to another week unbalanced squad of loan signings which are just not up to it, but he’s had one window in which to operate , is it ‘fair’ he’s punted now? Personally I think it’s untenable now and he needs to go, but is that ‘fair’ on him? 

Who do we want to replace him? Are we ever going to be happy? I’m not sure  

I left early again yesterday, a thing I never used to do. 

I guess the only thing that will make us all happy is promotion next year........going to be a struggle though  

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

All he had to do was finish top of a 3 team league consisting of us and 2 of the weakest teams in the premier for many a year . The rookie St Mirren and Hamilton managers managed to install organisation and a fighting spirit under similar circumstances and pick up plenty of points while McIntyre managed to lose 10 in a row after assembling one of the most spineless sets of players ever seen in top football. Have never seen a team go down with such a whimper,  they should all hang their heads in shame and the manager should apologise and leave asap

Normally when a team is relegated the supporters think that the bulk of the players in their team are good enough to win promotion at the end of the following season. 

However on this occasion if McIntyre remains as manager then I think that we are more likely to be relegated to League 1 than win promotion back to the Premier League.

No doubt I will get slaughtered for my post but that is the way I feel about the current situation and I cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel as long as Jim McIntyre remains as manager of Dundee Football Club. 

To quote Private Fraser of Dad’s Army. We are doomed, doomed!!!

1 hour ago, zico said:

All he had to do was finish top of a 3 team league consisting of us and 2 of the weakest teams in the premier for many a year . The rookie St Mirren and Hamilton managers managed to install organisation and a fighting spirit under similar circumstances and pick up plenty of points while McIntyre managed to lose 10 in a row after assembling one of the most spineless sets of players ever seen in top football. Have never seen a team go down with such a whimper,  they should all hang their heads in shame and the manager should apologise and leave asap

Congratulations Zico, that's the most concise description of McIntyres tenure I've read yet. Sums up perfectly why he simply has to go

Adblock Detected