Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Positives

There are some imo.

1. FPS have stated they are committed to the long-term improvement of our club. That to me means stability which I'm positive about.

2. We've been on a terrible run and we will hopefully get a decent manger that doesn't have any dab skeletons or doesn't historically hate Dundee. 

3. Hopefully John Nelms continues to have an open door to fans and that he has learned from his previous mistakes. 

4. If United lose the playoffs we'll get the Derby's back.

5. We didn't get relegated by United 😂😂😂

Anyone want to add anymore....

Edit to add, if it's not positive just move on to the next thread. This is gonna be a short thread

Edited by Dens Bound Rhino

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Personally I hope United go up.

I think it will tougher against them in the Championship and would rather we had either St Mirren or Hamilton in with us. 

I want them to stay down, 4 derbies and it will be an exciting season if we're both competing for the league. 

Just now, nemsadzDEE said:

7. Nelson is capable of scoring 20+ goals in the championship.

8. Steak bridies at East End Park

Since his wee purple patch of scoring and looking a real threat against the opposition,  he's been subbed quite a few times and has been injured etc.

Has he still been impressive or has he looked quite poor? I've not been to the most recent games but get the impression he's been struggling?

3 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Since his wee purple patch of scoring and looking a real threat against the opposition,  he's been subbed quite a few times and has been injured etc.

Has he still been impressive or has he looked quite poor? I've not been to the most recent games but get the impression he's been struggling?

He's not been the same since his injury so maybe still struggling, With a pre season under his belt he should be back to his best and definitely has the quality to boss championship defences. 

6 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Won't be very exciting if we fall short again though and they get the bragging rights. 

That's true so lets hope that JM gets his jotters and we appoint a manager who can build a team with a good chance of winning the league. If JM is still here it definitely won't be fun!

Adblock Detected