Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Club Reported To Spfa By Player

Only me

Heard club has been reported for negligence of younger players

Re - players not undergoing any structured training sessions for past couple of months ..

Told to just go in gym for a little bit instead and unsupervised 

No training session involvement whatsoever

Player himself making complaint

Club in dissaray

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

This is more like the Dundee FC of old. The Americans were far too logical and sensible when they arrived. Thankfully, Nelms has been at the club long enough to be possessed by the ghosts of Dundee's past, and we now we're back to being the basket case we all know and love.

12 minutes ago, Only me said:

Heard club has been reported for negligence of younger players

Re - players not undergoing any structured training sessions for past couple of months ..

Told to just go in gym for a little bit instead and unsupervised 

No training session involvement whatsoever

Player himself making complaint

Club in dissaray

I'm as unhappy as anyone regarding the situation at our club right now. I'm pretty frustrated at this type of post though. It suggests loads but offers little. You've hinted a lot recently that you've got some dirt on the mismanagement of our youth players. What is it you're sitting on?.

10 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I'm as unhappy as anyone regarding the situation at our club right now. I'm pretty frustrated at this type of post though. It suggests loads but offers little. You've hinted a lot recently that you've got some dirt on the mismanagement of our youth players. What is it you're sitting on?.

I think maybe somebody's son has been released recently by the club?

Adblocker Detected