Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Update: Club Statement Topic

TheDarkBlues

I just want to update the forum on regards to a post which was made by one of our moderators in the Club Statement topic and our stance on the matter.

After a discussion with the moderation staff, we have slightly revised the post which keeps it within our community guidelines and conveys the message clearly as intended. The post was never intended to have any member of Dundee backroom staff sacked or a personal attack against any member of Dundee Football Club.

If you had a post removed in this topic, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. We will be reviewing any posts removed shortly to see if they are within our guidelines.

We apologise for any confusion on this matter.

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

12 hours ago, chomp my root said:

A mountain out of a molehill mate.

Maybe not to the DFC employee whose job was the one referred to.....or to the other office staff who are worried about losing their jobs, when they read unnecessary stuff like "Our club is riddled with Walter Mitty charlatans from top to bottom." 

John made the forum position clear with his 'red line' post, relating to backroom staff & their jobs, I'd expect a moderator to respect that.

We're all p*ssed off with the club being relegated, but it sure isn't the fault of office staff.

1 hour ago, WoodStein said:

Maybe not to the DFC employee whose job was the one referred to.....or to the other office staff who are worried about losing their jobs, when they read unnecessary stuff like "Our club is riddled with Walter Mitty charlatans from top to bottom." 

John made the forum position clear with his 'red line' post, relating to backroom staff & their jobs, I'd expect a moderator to respect that.

We're all p*ssed off with the club being relegated, but it sure isn't the fault of office staff.

I'll take it to PM

Adblocker Detected