Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Nick Walsh

Robert

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Why was it not a penalty? Do you think McGowan played the ball?

The ball was the other side of the Hamilton player when RM lunged in. He wasn't physically able to touch the ball before the player and didn't come close to it.

I thought that Nick Walsh was very poor as the referee. He did not penalise the Hamilton player McKinnon when as he was leaving the field moved the ball which which was in place for a Dundee free kick. McKinnon who thought he was being a smart a**e should have been booked for this gamesmanship but Nick Walsh could not careless. 

This failure to take action by Walsh in my opinion shows the current poor state of refereeing in Scotland. A player in England would not get away with this. 

he may be sh*t.. but, I wasn't there so can't really comment too much.. watched the 'highlights' and imho was a pen... as the old saying goes, I've seen them given.. or not.. anyway, piss poor performance by a team allegedly fighting for it's life.. nothing to do with ref..but everything to do with a team lacking organisation, talent, fight or ideas.. and all those failings come down to the guy in charge..

42 minutes ago, Napper said:

he may be sh*t.. but, I wasn't there so can't really comment too much.. watched the 'highlights' and imho was a pen... as the old saying goes, I've seen them given.. or not.. anyway, piss poor performance by a team allegedly fighting for it's life.. nothing to do with ref..but everything to do with a team lacking organisation, talent, fight or ideas.. and all those failings come down to the guy in charge..

Somebody laughed yesterday when I said it was a stonewaller. You say it was 50/50. I don't mind folk seeing things differently but I am genuinely curious why anyone thinks a ref wouldn't give a penalty in this situation? The defender breaks an attack by lunging at an attacker. He's a good two or three feet away from the ball. It's well inside the box. I don't know how the ref can say that's not a foul.

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

Somebody laughed yesterday when I said it was a stonewaller. You say it was 50/50. I don't mind folk seeing things differently but I am genuinely curious why anyone thinks a ref wouldn't give a penalty in this situation? The defender breaks an attack by lunging at an attacker. He's a good two or three feet away from the ball. It's well inside the box. I don't know how the ref can say that's not a foul.

I know.. I actually meant that it was a pen.. but, some refs may not have seen it.. anyway, no excuses for JM.. his team are shyte, his tactics are shyte.. and, sadly, he is a shyte manager.. who needs binned..

It was a penalty all day, every day. The challenge itself was so reckless, needless, and stupid it beggared belief as the Scamilton player would've needed magic to conjure up a goal scoring opportunity in the position he was in.

Having said that though, Walsh was garbage in every other respect. And on a final note as bad as the Ref was our players performance were worse than his refereeing.

4 hours ago, 8utters said:

I like nothing better than to berate the referee.

But at the moment I can't be bothered.

This season has turned everything into 'meh'

Apathy's a right b*gger, when you've got a good berating in your mind! :)  

Let it out......

Twice in the game we had promising positions stopped because the ref.chose to allow treatment for guys rolling in apparent agony with leg,not head injuries.As has been seen elsewhere this rule is being abused something rotten and urgently need changed.

Adblocker Detected