Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Last Two Games

Wattie Rojas

Hopefully McIntyre will be away before the livi game. I'd let Mcpake take the reigns until season's end and ask him to play the guys who'll be here next season where possible plus youngsters. I wouldn't play any of the loan players personally.

Squad from Hamilton, Kerr, Ralph, Fisher, kusunga, O'Dea,  Robertson, Mulligan, Gowser, Woods, Moore, Jesse, Nelson, Cunningham, Curran, Parish, Cameron.

Start fisher, Mulligan and Cunningham in preparation for next season. 

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
11 minutes ago, charliedee said:

said the same yesterday all the loan players away now and only play boys who are contracted for next season...or any loan players who are wanting to stay next season....the rest can f**k right off.

If St Mirren beat Hamilton in the next game I would hope that St Mirren beat  us in the last game of the season which would mean that hopefully Hamilton would finish in the play off position. 

I would favour Hamilton to beat the Dabs in the play off games rather than St Mirren. 

46 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Hopefully McIntyre will be away before the livi game. I'd let Mcpake take the reigns until season's end and ask him to play the guys who'll be here next season where possible plus youngsters. I wouldn't play any of the loan players personally.

Squad from Hamilton, Kerr, Ralph, Fisher, kusunga, O'Dea,  Robertson, Mulligan, Gowser, Woods, Moore, Jesse, Nelson, Cunningham, Curran, Parish, Cameron.

Start fisher, Mulligan and Cunningham in preparation for next season. 

No idea how good the young boys are but if we lose with them then its 11 loses in a row and it would be another nail in JM's coffin assuming he's still in charge. Maybe if you could get the fan base to give the manager a 'free pass' then he might go for it. 

3 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

No idea how good the young boys are but if we lose with them then its 11 loses in a row and it would be another nail in JM's coffin assuming he's still in charge. Maybe if you could get the fan base to give the manager a 'free pass' then he might go for it. 

I'm hoping he'll be away tomorrow, Chomp. 

14 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

I'm hoping he'll be away tomorrow, Chomp. 

If he goes I'll not be sorry but if he stays then I think we need to at least try and get behind him. No point us collectively tossing our dummy's, it won't make much difference for this season (apart from record defeats and other crap stats) but for next season I would fear a hostile support would be counter productive.

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

If he goes I'll not be sorry but if he stays then I think we need to at least try and get behind him. No point us collectively tossing our dummy's, it won't make much difference for this season (apart from record defeats and other crap stats) but for next season I would fear a hostile support would be counter productive.

I think that's the bigger problem, he's lost the support and one or two defeats early doors in the championship and the Dens faithful that are left will be after his blood which is all counterproductive to what is going to be a massive challenge to get out of a really hard fought division. 

Adblocker Detected