Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season 19/20 - Championship Rivals

Partick have a strong side. I wasn't at all surprised to see us drop points in that game. What I find remarkable is their five straight home defeats. They're having regular meltdowns at Firhill. We had a similar problem last season but at least it was against the best teams in the country.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Cobra said:

Partick have a strong side. I wasn't at all surprised to see us drop points in that game. What I find remarkable is their five straight home defeats. They're having regular meltdowns at Firhill. We had a similar problem last season but at least it was against the best teams in the country.

Probably cause they are shining bright 😁

I'd imagine most Dees would be looking for an ICT win, to continue the arabs dismal recent away form (& keep it going through to 9th Nov!).

Given we can't overtake them on GDiff, I'd be happy enough with a draw, and draws in the other 3 games today, to open the gap below us just a wee bit more each week.

This league has a habit of 'squashing up' in the final quarter (a bit like Robbo's interview comments on BBC website), with teams in the prem playoff places slipping, one or two going on good runs from mid-table, and some dropping late into Div1 playoff contention.

The bigger a gap we can build now & maintain through to that final quarter, the more confident we (& the players) will be as we go into each winter game. Sitting just behind the leaders / leading two is quite a good place to be....though top & widening the gap would be nice!

Adblock Detected