Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2019-20

harry94

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
11 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

We need to be looking at players from championship teams because we wont get premiership level players. For me nathan Austin (ICT), Walsh (ICT) and Fyvie from the scum would be a good start 

Liked the look of Austin every time I see him. Every dab I have spoken to says fyvie is finished 

Just now, dblair said:

Liked the look of Austin every time I see him. Every dab I have spoken to says fyvie is finished 

I liked Austin when I first watched him but I don't think he's good enough tbh, he's not getting a regular start at Inverness these days and there is talk that he'll head to Airdrie. Those types of players do sometimes take off though and suddenly find the consistency.

Walsh is really good but has another year there. I think Inverness have a really good side and will fancy a title push next season.

Sean Welsh looked like he was damaged goods after Thistle kept him for years and he never got fit there. He's had a fantastic season at Inverness, would maybe be a decent experienced pro to bring in and weaken Inverness in the process. Chalmers and Donaldson (who is arguably the best defender in the league) look like they are heading to County.

6 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

What happened to him?

His body is in bits and he keeps breaking down/trying to play through pain.

No idea if it's still the case but his missus had never moved with him so he always tried to get back in at Aberdeen every summer get close to her and the kid. Maybe the travelling is part of the problem with his injuries.

Adblocker Detected