The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
harry94

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2019-20

Rate this topic

31 minutes ago, Cobra said:

My view is we just need to chill out and see what happens. There are lots of positive things happening at Dens but inevitably our closest rivals are going to do whatever they can to stop us being successful. They will sign guys like Billy McKay and Tony Andreu, who are capable of causing us problems. That's football. We have to deal with it. I just think we're better off focusing on all the great things that are happening at our club.

Fir f**k sake are we still talking aboot those dirty good for nothing minky orange spec wearing f**k wits

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • Star Post 1

8 minutes ago, mitch said:

Fir f**k sake are we still talking aboot those dirty good for nothing minky orange spec wearing f**k wits

Well yeah. They sign an Aberdeen reject we have a meltdown. They sign Paul Sturrock as fitness coach we freak out. They put Ralph Milne in charge of nutrition we don't think we can match them. They use Davie Dodds to front their new range of beauty products and we think that'll put us out of business.

It is what it is. Until we put those b*****ds in their place again on the park we'll be losing our sh*t over what might happen.

On 22/06/2019 at 15:19, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Edited by hillbankdee
Mistake

Can't believe that we're not trying to bring Hemmings back to Dens. Stevie May is a NO from me as he is a player who failed to Impress in any game I seen him play last season. 

11 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

He's out injured. Last week he'd been out for 2 weeks so probably around 3 weeks now. Speculation on Rangers forums suggested he was out for 11-12 weeks but that's not been confirmed. He was however spotted on crutches and wearing a moon boot.

4 months...

flipped knee cap...

sounds sore.

Guy on P&B saying rumour of a season long loan for Kane Hemmings. 

From what I've seen recently, seems to be interest in him from a few League 2 clubs down south, but you never know I suppose, someone McPake knows quite well. 

Hemmings and a double unveiling of Strachan and Charlie would cap a braw pre season!!

I would love it if this happened. Would easily be the best signing for us this pre-season. Unfortunately very unlikely I would've thought. 

Edited by Dens Bound Rhino

Would be great,however I cant see it.13 league goals last season and the fans really seem to like him at notts county.Think he wants to stay down south anyway 

Hemmings >shankland 💪🏻🤞🏻

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dblair said:

Hemmings >shankland 💪🏻🤞🏻

Agreed 100%. Would be a great statement of intent. Someone on P&B saying it was St Mirren he was headed to instead though. Surely we could match St Mirren for wages??

I would definitely be asking the question but I'm sure he wanted to move south for family reasons before.

2 minutes ago, Dens Bound Rhino said:

Agreed 100%. Would be a great statement of intent. Someone on P&B saying it was St Mirren he was headed to instead though. Surely we could match St Mirren for wages??

I would definitely be asking the question but I'm sure he wanted to move south for family reasons before.

Family reasons=more cash.

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

More than likely. Sounds better though doesn't it 😂😂

7 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

McPake has said there is money available for the right player, Hemmings would definitely fall into that category. Doesn't seem likely but you never know, worth asking anyway.