Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2019-20

harry94

25 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I've been a critic of Curran in the past but has he not played a key role in at least a couple of Dundee goals?

His job is to help us find the net. Whether he gets the final touch is not that important.

Cobra if he is the target man for the admiral and a marauding midfield to run onto, like you, not really caring who scores the goals we have lacked for 3 seasons. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

Cobra if he is the target man for the admiral and a marauding midfield to run onto, like you, not really caring who scores the goals we have lacked for 3 seasons. 

Ross Co won the league last season scoring 60+ goals. IMO I do not think Nelson and Curran will (help), to get anywhere near that.

I'm also (fairly), confident JMP will bring in at least 1 goal scoring striker to help Nelson and perhaps 2.     

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

I wonder where Faissal will end up. Could see us signing a couple of forwards in the next few days but wouldn't be totally surprised if the offer was on the table for him to train with us.

All has went quite on the coloured/black guy who was training with us at Riverside on Friday.

21 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Ross Co won the league last season scoring 60+ goals. IMO I do not think Nelson and Curran will (help), to get anywhere near that.

I'm also (fairly), confident JMP will bring in at least 1 goal scoring striker to help Nelson and perhaps 2.     

Curran started 8 games for United in the Championship last season and scored 3 times so he should be scoring at least half a dozen this season, especially if he's a regular.

Nelson will targeting 20 goals I imagine. McDaid and Todd will be getting 5-10 going by last season and we've still got a couple of strikers to come in. 

47 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Dondeh, we do need to replace K Miller, I hope we are playing the patient approach and we will sign an established striker during the coarse of next week, however I still think Curran has a part to play and a better quality midfield like we have now, should draw out the best in him once we have learned to play alongside each other. 

1 hour ago, Dondeh said:

Absolutely fine if Nelson and anyone else (currently at the club), scores the goals needed. When you look at our goals scored and goal attempts it has been pitiful last couple of seasons.

Additionally, Curran failed in this league at his previous club.  

Bit of a sweeping statement, how are you measuring this failure ?

Adblock Detected