The Dark Blues
harry94

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2019-20

Rate this topic

23 minutes ago, jack12895 said:

The guy Keillor-Dunn at Ross Co, worth a punt on loan? See he is looking to leave, could fit the bill

Not sure, tbh. A few years ago when he first broke through he seemed to be at the centre of everything good they done (which wasn't much tbf). Last season he struggled to get any game time in the Championship and was loaned out to Falkirk who weren't too bothered that he'd left at seasons end. I'd steer clear, personally.

13 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Not sure, tbh. A few years ago when he first broke through he seemed to be at the centre of everything good they done (which wasn't much tbf). Last season he struggled to get any game time in the Championship and was loaned out to Falkirk who weren't too bothered that he'd left at seasons end. I'd steer clear, personally.

I personally would be cool with it but not as a loan as I would rather we would be developing our own player if he wasn't making a massive immediate impact.

For what it's worth, I've heard the complete opposite from Falkirk fans. My mate there thought he was great and one of their only bright sparks but he ended up getting a wee injury that saw him out the team and then a false start for a week and then there was a game where he got a stupid red card with his immaturity, also ineligible against his parent club. I think they'd mostly be delighted if they pulled that off again.

1 hour ago, Dondeh said:

When asked yesterday if any players will be leaving, he said yes without hesitation. He then explained that it would more likely to be youngsters on loan.

No offers received for any players as of Wednesday night and still on the hunt to get players in. 

Can see Curran and Davies leaving

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, offshoredee said:

Think Tully is saying they have both asked away

45 minutes ago, Sebastiano Nela said:

Can see Curran and Davies leaving

Nothing in the online version yet, but they're usually a day delayed with whatever's in the printed copy.

I could see McP wanting them to say in the short term, but if he gets the other players he's still looking for, and if we don't lose anyone to major injury, he might let them leave in January.

....but if they're not happy, I'd rather see them go & let McP use those wages to add a couple of younger signings/loans.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, offshoredee said:

Think Tully is saying they have both asked away

:lol:

Superb. Called it with Davies weeks ago. 

Tell him he's staying exactly where he is and getting him painting the railing with a brush in his mouth and his hands tied behind his back the charlatan c**t. 

• Funny 3

14 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

:lol:

Superb. Called it with Davies weeks ago. 

Tell him he's staying exactly where he is and getting him painting the railing with a brush in his mouth and his hands tied behind his back the charlatan c**t. 

Raspberry ketone shakes all round 

That's it in the Tele "ShOcK aT dEnS aS pAiR aSk To LeAvE!" 

It's that much of a shock, folk like me have sat scratching their bah's and writing on online forums precisely what was about to happen. DC Thompson at their finest. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

It's that much of a shock, folk like me have sat scratching their bah's and writing on online forums precisely what was about to happen. DC Thompson at their finest. 

Kenny Miller said on the radio a couple of weeks ago that one or two other players were looking to leave. Hardly shock news. 

Players signed specifically because of their loyalty to the previous manager are looking at their options.

Image result for shocked gif

• Funny 1

8 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Maybe the shock is that JMcP didn't even hesitate before asking what the f**k the two of them were doing here in the first place?

Davies seems destined to end his career at Dens with the same number of Dundee appearances as me. I have a feeling we'll come to some agreement by the end of the month for him to hobble away.

5 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Davies seems destined to end his career at Dens with the same number of Dundee appearances as me. I have a feeling we'll come to some agreement by the end of the month for him to hobble away.

Hopefully his contract had a bias towards pay per appearance! 

Just now, Valentke said:

Hopefully his contract had a bias towards pay per appearance! 

That would be cruel mate. If Davies signed on a pay-as-you-play contract, that would leave him sleeping on the streets!

23 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

The tele loves a bad news for dees headline.

14 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

The tele loves a bad news for dees headline.

They certainly do. If we win the derby 5-0 next month, it'll be "United see positive signs in defeat, scoreline papers over the cracks for Dundee"

• Funny 2

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

They certainly do. If we win the derby 5-0 next month, it'll be "United see positive signs in defeat, scoreline papers over the cracks for Dundee"

Hi Cobra. might this topic be one that lends itself to a poll.

Who buys ET

Who buys Courier

Who reads on phone etc.

Would make the poll anonymous for fear of giving too much info to the DCT journo's. Also be interesting if our neighbours carried out the same poll. My feeling is that both sets of fans think that the papers are biased against their own team but if you could get people who actuqally buy the papers to respond it might reveal a different story. apols for taking the thread off topic.

Kyle Mcalister is wanted by st Mirren  on permanent deal. Maybe we could nick in and get him. Would be the creative spark we've been talking about 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dens Bound Rhino said:

Kyle Mcalister is wanted by st Mirren  on permanent deal. Maybe we could nick in and get him. Would be the creative spark we've been talking about 

Signed a three year deal already