Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2019-20

harry94

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

Be amazing tho

But May is sh**e??

May has a better record than Cummings in Scotland but would be considered an inferior and less exciting signing?

I'd much rather have these to than Ali Bongo from Kidderminster Harriers. 

Would be a quality! 

43 minutes ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Somebody on Pie and Bovril saying we are announcing three new players tomorrow Stevie May, Cummings and another. From a reliable source apparently. Can’t see it 

ANO needs to be a bigger guy to augment all these wee players . An Alan Gilzean or John Duncan type .

Cheers .

23 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

No, not me either, as long as we sign a good couple of guys who'll complete the 'set' of different types of striker that JMcP requires, and will get us goals. 

I suppose it will come down to money but he's more of a known quantity and of course has previous form in the league and the one above, which he was playing in last season and is in Europe for tonight. I wouldn't want to break the bank for him but I'd be happy to have him at Dens, I'm not bothered about the debate on here so much, as usual, its quite polarised but I think he adds something as it is, if he found his goals scoring form that would be a bonus.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

One way to look at it I suppose. I guess the question on your preferred option is his fitness. 

They're all gambles one way or another.

May has proved at Aberdeen that he is a good technical player and he could be a good foil for Nelson, but we need somebody who can put the ball into the net consistently. If MacPake and Nicholl see something in him, then I will trust them and see how it works out. However, looking at his recent scoring record it is not a signing that excites.

5 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I suppose it will come down to money but he's more of a known quantity and of course has previous form in the league and the one above, which he was playing in last season and is in Europe for tonight. I wouldn't want to break the bank for him but I'd be happy to have him at Dens, I'm not bothered about the debate on here so much, as usual, its quite polarised but I think he adds something as it is, if he found his goals scoring form that would be a bonus.

Agree with this, the money side of things is a bit worrying but a good quality signing if we get him. Hopefully everyone is sensible.

39 minutes ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Somebody on Pie and Bovril saying we are announcing three new players tomorrow Stevie May, Cummings and another. From a reliable source apparently. Can’t see it 

Can’t see it, but feck me I hope that’s true, Cummings and May at this level would be tremendous 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bjs said:

Can’t see it, but feck me I hope that’s true, Cummings and May at this level would be tremendous 

Just read it too. Says the source is someone who works at Dens. Be a MASSIVE statement if we pull it off

5 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Same boat. Can’t see it. However, 433 formation, frightening! 

Hamilton

mcghee Meekings Forster Marshall

Byrne.  Mcgowan.    Ness

May.          Nelson.             Cummings

spacer.png

• Funny 5

8 minutes ago, bjs said:

Time for Tim Keyes to show these Banjo Pluckers across the road, that everything is always bigger in Texas and he brings in far superior players, in the next couple of weeks, better than Shankland.

• Like 2
  • Funny 2

Adblock Detected