Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2019-20

harry94

Just now, J_Kitamirike said:

Agree Rev.

I know we shouldn't pay much attention to rumours or believe it will happen until they actually sign but it's hard not to get caught up in it.

When someone says two signings tomorrow or someone was spotted at a hotel or restaurant etc it builds excitement and 9 times out of 10 it is absolute sh**e.

With that being said remember all the talk about McCann being seen with Caulker and that turned out true so....

I'm with you though.. please Dundee sign some chunt eh. 

McPake says he hopes to have two in by the end of the week, I'm hoping to win the lottery by the end of the Feckin week. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Agree Rev.

I know we shouldn't pay much attention to rumours or believe it will happen until they actually sign but it's hard not to get caught up in it.

When someone says two signings tomorrow or someone was spotted at a hotel or restaurant etc it builds excitement and 9 times out of 10 it is absolute sh**e.

With that being said remember all the talk about McCann being seen with Caulker and that turned out true so....

I'm with you though.. please Dundee sign some chunt eh. 

I think it's probably the case that such a large percentage of transfer deals fall apart tbh, we heard McPake the other week say he was in for about 12 strikers.

I think May probably has been in Dundee today but it's a very different thing to be seen with someone from being unveiled in a kit IMO.

43 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I think it's probably the case that such a large percentage of transfer deals fall apart tbh, we heard McPake the other week say he was in for about 12 strikers.

I think May probably has been in Dundee today but it's a very different thing to be seen with someone from being unveiled in a kit IMO.

He lives 10 mins from Dens, so is seen quite a lot in Dundee, seen him a couple of times in Morrison's

15 minutes ago, dblair said:

Am sure ness was a Saturday morning signing......

As was Forster.

I'd doubt anybody signing on Friday would be in the squad anyway so I guess it'd make no difference in a practical sense. It's been frustrating but I still genuinely think we'll have a couple more in for the Inverness game and getting a few days of training with the squad.

1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

The rumours and suggestions that something is to happen that then doesn't happen is in danger of taking the shine off what should have been a good week. Bored reading that we're about to do a deal for every Tom, Dick and Harry. Just shut the Feckin windee.🙄

Que sera sera

1 hour ago, Mev said:

So much for the two or three in by the end of the week reported in the Daily Ranger.  The week ends tomorrow but Saturday hasn't been a day Dundee usually make signing announcements.  

The Manager himself said on Monday. Could be 4,5 or 6 days before he knows.

Adblock Detected