The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
harry94

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2019-20

Rate this topic

33 minutes ago, Verbal Kint said:

Please don't shoot me down in flames here but at the end of James💪 interview when asked about drawing Aberdeen he mentioned he was happy at being drawn at home but (maybe im wrong here) mentioned something about a couple of Aberdeen players, never heard  and can't be 100% sure but he kind of backed down after that.Obvously we're still interested in May just got a hunch we're in for Wright too.

Be gentle.🤐

Thought the same myself, well spotted😁😁😁😁

"There was a very good offer made to Stevie, in my opinion, for this football club," McPake told BBC Scotland's Sportsound. "It looked like the deal to St Johnstone was done and I was surprised when it wasn't. "Who knows what is going to happen? It's a decision for Stevie. He has to make that for his own life, his own family. "So I am a bit powerless in that. It's between Stevie May and a host of other clubs."

I wonder if St Johnstone will now match our offer, after their poor start to the season?. 

Edited by Dondeh

Just now, Dondeh said:

"There was a very good offer made to Stevie, in my opinion, for this football club," McPake told BBC Scotland's Sportsound. "It looked like the deal to St Johnstone was done and I was surprised when it wasn't. "Who knows what is going to happen? It's a decision for Stevie. He has to make that for his own life, his own family. "So I am a bit powerless in that. It's between Stevie May and a host of other clubs."

I wonder if St Johnstone will now match our offer, after their start to the season?. 

From what I've been told from my Saintee season ticket mate, all was agreed, till his mate/advisor Vine wanted his Cut of the deal, but Chairman Brown, was having none of it, don't know if true, but that comes from a Perth prospective, so hopefully  we've still got a chance for May.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

From what I've been told from my Saintee season ticket mate, all was agreed, till his mate/advisor Vine wanted his Cut of the deal, but Chairman Brown, was having none of it, don't know if true, but that comes from a Perth prospective, so hopefully  we've still got a chance for May.

That's what I read too, on one of the forums. 

So I wonder if Saints will now change their minds and up the ante and he'll end up where he wants to go all along. (in my humble opinion. of course) 

Edited by Dondeh

Wright & May or even Wright & Anderson from Aberdeen would be fantastic and probably our transfers done for this window (barring Davies leaving).

13 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Wright & May or even Wright & Anderson from Aberdeen would be fantastic and probably our transfers done for this window (barring Davies leaving).

I really really hope Davies goes, guys taking the PHISH, like the rest of McInflop's signings, releases a wage for someone who what's to play for the Club, total joke of a player, but I did say on here that would happen when he signed for us, my CEO , told me when he signed for us he was Totally FINISHED.

• Like 1

Great application from everyone today, win, draw or lose that’s all a fan can ask.

Given a couple of additions, this team will only improve.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

I really really hope Davies goes, guys taking the PHISH, like the rest of McInflop's signings, releases a wage for someone who what's to play for the Club, total joke of a player, but I did say on here that would happen when he signed for us, my CEO , told me when he signed for us he was Totally FINISHED.

Well done you for being so right. You sound pleased.

• Funny 1

Just now, chomp my root said:

Well done you for being so right. You sound pleased.

Sadly NOT pleased, but totally frustrated this guy is getting away with his sh*t, but wrong again Chomp, I always say it as I see it right or wrong, that's what happens, when your honest.😉😉😉😉

54 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

May is a grown man. If he was happy with the deal and was ready to sign, why did he walk away from it to then come back and change his mind (this is where its being made out Vine is a Gangster and wanted a bigger cut and held a gun to May's head and told him to ask for more). 

The truth is clearly, May was never happy with the deal and wanted a look around. He's asked for a bit more and the Saints have said no. Stevie May has then walked away. 

Why Rowan Vine is being vilified for this is anybodys guess. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WeighorstsWang said:

May is a grown man. If he was happy with the deal and was ready to sign, why did he walk away from it to then come back and change his mind (this is where its being made out Vine is a Gangster and wanted a bigger cut and held a gun to May's head and told him to ask for more). 

The truth is clearly, May was never happy with the deal and wanted a look around. He's asked for a bit more and the Saints have said no. Stevie May has then walked away. 

Good post, that's exactly the same points, I answered my mate with, during his phone call to me, but he was not moving from his version, I guess we'll never know the truth, just put up what my mate said and usually he's never far from the truth about the Farmers.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

5 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

Sadly NOT pleased, but totally frustrated this guy is getting away with his sh*t, but wrong again Chomp, I always say it as I see it right or wrong, that's what happens, when your honest.😉😉😉😉

So what's his "sh*t" then ?

The guy has had issues with injuries, it happens. I'm not his dad/mum/brother, I just hate it when an under performing player through injury gets slated. Let it go, we've had loads of gash signings over the years, no need to get worked up over it, who knows, maybe we could get by with one less groundskeeper or whatever (NOT THAT I'M SUGGESTING IT BEFORE ANYONE GETS UPSET), all signings have an element of risk, Davies seems to have been particularly unlucky. At least you got to tell us how clever you were about it.

Your CEO sounds like some boy, can you ask him for next weekends lottery tickets for me please mate. Cheers in advance. 👍

10 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Only those involved will know what's actually gone down, but I think most have seen the pics of Vine in the ear of Goodwin at McDiarmid and drawn their own conclusions after the deal collapsed. 

• Star Post 1

1 minute ago, chomp my root said:

So what's his "sh*t" then ?

The guy has had issues with injuries, it happens. I'm not his dad/mum/brother, I just hate it when an under performing player through injury gets slated. Let it go, we've had loads of gash signings over the years, no need to get worked up over it, who knows, maybe we could get by with one less groundskeeper or whatever (NOT THAT I'M SUGGESTING IT BEFORE ANYONE GETS UPSET), all signings have an element of risk, Davies seems to have been particularly unlucky. At least you got to tell us how clever you were about it.

Your CEO sounds like some boy, can you ask him for next weekends lottery tickets for me please mate. Cheers in advance. 👍

Don't have to ask him about lottery tickets, the guys a multi millionaire but still a season ticket holder at County who enjoys his Football.

4 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

Don't have to ask him about lottery tickets, the guys a multi millionaire but still a season ticket holder at County who enjoys his Football.

That's braw, but what's Davies "sh*t".

You just sound (at least to me) very bitter about him for no reason, let it go. I'm still curious what his "Sh*t" is by the way.