Jump to content
The Dark Blues
harry94

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2019-20

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

Wouldn't have him back, hot and cold and not a great attitude I heard.

Neither would i have him back......found myself thinking he could have done better at a lot of our goals.....too often for my liking.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always thought Parish was better than Dieng. Wouldn't be fussed about him being away.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

I always thought Parish was better than Dieng. Wouldn't be fussed about him being away.

I didn't. Was impressed with both at first then they went off the boil. Both flawed but did OK. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2019 at 18:44, J_Kitamirike said:

What about us? Are we sh**e?

Anyway....

I don't care how old the players are, but they have to be good enough.

Jack Lambert was a total standout in the under 20's when we finished 2nd and couldn't get near our first team. Same with Matty (great hope) Henvey who was showered with praise before being punted.

Unfortunately playing the youths might seem like good investment for the future but they need to be good enough. 

Going back to Lambert, prob top 3 best under 20's player we had at the club over the past few years and he was still not of the required standard.

A much better player than Moore by a mile. 

 

Think he will show  in the near future he was of the required standard but not givien a fair crack of the whip .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Only me said:

Think he will show  in the near future he was of the required standard but not givien a fair crack of the whip .

Mo Salah & Kevin De Bruyne couldn't get a game for Chelsea but are now two of the best players in the world. These things happen at the biggest clubs around, if Lambert suddenly becomes a world beater then we'll just have to suck it up and get on with things. Harping on about it won't change anything unfortunately.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Livi fans saying Shaun Byrne has been told he can find another club.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Livi fans saying Shaun Byrne has been told he can find another club.. 

Holt's statement certainly read like a manager knowing someone was on the way out & he was making sure he got one in, first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These deals are kept very hush-hush until the paperwork is complete. Imagine if other clubs got wind of the fact we were about to sign Randy Wolters. Doesn't bear thinking about.

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cobra said:

These deals are kept very hush-hush until the paperwork is complete. Imagine if other clubs got wind of the fact we were about to sign Randy Wolters. Doesn't bear thinking about.

The Flying Dutchman!  What’s ole randy up to these days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

The Flying Dutchman!  What’s ole randy up to these days?

Wonder if he's still sending boys who call him lazy topless photos of himself asking if lazy people get physiques like his. :lol:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

The Flying Dutchman!  What’s ole randy up to these days?

Signed for Nijmegen Eendracht Combinatie (NEC) in the Dutch second division but hasn't played much because his knee went.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Davie Young on Twitter hinting that something could be happening on Monday.

https://twitter.com/davidyoungphoto/status/1139976845569548288?s=20

I’m hoping it is new signings, but does pre season training not start on Monday? If so could just be to take photos of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bjs said:

I’m hoping it is new signings, but does pre season training not start on Monday? If so could just be to take photos of that.

It says in the tele last night that it's the 21st that they return. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cobra said:

Signed for Nijmegen Eendracht Combinatie (NEC) in the Dutch second division but hasn't played much because his knee went.

Cobra, you didn't finish your sentence, "because his knee went", under the weight of his massive, unfit body.😉😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roundy Wolters was not the most inspired signing ever. Did he not come at the same time as Lewis Spence and Deacon.  Three duffers for different reasons. Money down the pan.  Let's hope JMcP fares better than these three amigos.

  • Star Post 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scott Wright supposedly off to Ross County. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Scott Wright supposedly off to Ross County. 

Might do well there - help them experience wise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Davie Young on Twitter hinting that something could be happening on Monday.

https://twitter.com/davidyoungphoto/status/1139976845569548288?s=20

Gordon Strachan? Charlie Adam? I love the pre-season signing speculation! Remember the media build up to Moussa being unveiled? Lots of footage of him holding the number 9 shirt but without revealing his face!

Poor Moussa, the most exciting aspect of his time at Dens was prior to him even being revealed! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DFC1974 said:

Gordon Strachan? Charlie Adam? I love the pre-season signing speculation! Remember the media build up to Moussa being unveiled? Lots of footage of him holding the number 9 shirt but without revealing his face!

Poor Moussa, the most exciting aspect of his time at Dens was prior to him even being revealed! 

Absolute donkey and just shows you how out of touch McCann was to waste money on that... 

Edited by eyeothedug
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Scott Wright supposedly off to Ross County. 

Was hoping we might be in for him 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ferry pub crawl said:

Was hoping we might be in for him 

Yup. Hope he has a great career wherever he ends up. 

@SpiderDee1893 saying Doolan is signing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Yup. Hope he has a great career wherever he ends up. 

@SpiderDee1893 saying Doolan is signing.

Dull dull dull. So not excited so far... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.