Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2019-20

harry94

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
37 minutes ago, Cobra said:

They loaned him to the division below and transfer-listed him. He's got two years left on his deal and they clearly are desperate to get rid.

Have to be honest. His overall contribution doesn't live up to his Youtube highlights. It's not clear what his best position is and he goes missing for several games at a time.

To be fair, he did win the league playing in the centre of their midfield for Lincoln so must have impressed at that level.

Sorry to hear that. He isn't a midfielder though and should stick to defence.

9 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Noticed that Morton signed one of the guys who we were linked with from Gateshead.

Phew....

In other news, Blair Alston signed for Hamilton. 

Reckon we would have signed Alston if we stayed up. 

On 11/05/2019 at 10:31, Valentke said:

I like Moffat and McDaide at Ayr- I’ve no idea of their contract status but I’ve seen Ayr numerous times and along with Shankland they have stood out.

Moffat is getting on but he is involved in pretty much all of Ayrs attacking moves whilst McDaid has a decent bit of pace about him. 

Great signing ^^^^^ 👍

11 hours ago, BarrheadDee said:

I must admit, I'd be happy with Simon Murray coming back. Player who knows what it's about playing in Championship, can score goals and clearly is a Dee. Think we missed the boat with Shankland unfortunately. 

Not so sure about Shankland. We couldn't get him with a major transfer fee when we were in the top flight (albeit he was still under Contract). 

Edited by Dondeh

7 minutes ago, jack12895 said:

Shankland off to sunderland

Murray works as much as curran but scores aswell so no brainer to bin curran if we can get si in in place of curran

Murray is hard working, can score goals at this level and is a Dee. What more can we realistically want? 

7 hours ago, DFC1974 said:

Murray is hard working, can score goals at this level and is a Dee. What more can we realistically want? 

Someone better?.

And before the usual suspects wade in. I'd rather have Murray than Curran. 

Edited by Dondeh

Adblock Detected