Transfer and Rumour Mill Thread 2019-20

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember watching Dundee in the old First Division and us having zero presence in midfield. It used to do my head in. Some days you knew we had no chance of winning because we were non-existent in t

Was at Dunfermline on Friday and Craig Wighton and his lady were sitting behind us cheering on the Dee. Class act , paid his  money same as us punters 👍

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Huggs66 said:

IMO the issues with Miller are more Deep Rooted than his ability, cast aside by McIntyre despite our situation being desperate & looking like, not wanted by McPake who has given little away in looking to retain him, his experience & ability in the championship could be a goldmine however if there is a poisonous type attitude unsettling the dressing room then as I have said before better for the club and the player to move on.

He was cast aside by McIntyre because he wanted his own players in and I believe he was not happy with the treatment of Kamara. Miller behaved himself impeccably in view of the way he was being treated. If their was any divisive presence in the dressing room it was probably Woods and not Miller who was punted early by MacPake. To me Miller is a loss but nobody is indispensable.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

P&B runs from the same software I think and they're having bother too. 

I blame the Russians. 🕵️‍♂️

Just noticed that they're having the exact same issues as well. Interesting.....

15 minutes ago, GSD said:

Concur with above,probably two wages freed up.

BTW,anybody else getting error 522 coming up,and the site keeps checking and redirecting my browser,WTF?

I have been having same problem.

Disappointed Miller is away as I reckon he would still have been able to score at least a dozen plus goals in the championship for us, but I fully understand why he wanted away and why McPake was happy to let him go. No point keeping a player who’s unhappy and might have a negative influence on the dressing room. Just hope he doesn’t go to a club that’s going to be rivalling us for the top four and promotion.

12 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Chinese I reckon

It's Iran. Ever since Jeremy Hunt threatened them with missile strikes this morning Dundee fans have had trouble finding out news about their team. Coincidence? I don't think so.

• Funny 1
3 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

Yes getting that too. 

Same here - and when trying to access P&B even though I'm in the Philippines

13 minutes ago, Cobra said:

It's Iran. Ever since Jeremy Hunt threatened them with missile strikes this morning Dundee fans have had trouble finding out news about their team. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Hmmm 🤨  any good Iranian players out there that they don't want going anywhere? 😂

1 minute ago, Garageflower said:

I wonder how many club forums think they are in with a chance of signing Shankland. Bet he makes up about a dozen potential best XI

You would think with the wage that KM leaving had freed up that we would be in with a shout to get him. Wouldn't be surprised if JMP has already spoke to him or his agent about a move here