The Dark Blues
DSA

DSA Player of the Year Dinner May 19th

Rate this topic

I just wanted to confirm that despite speculation in the press and online that the DSA Player of the Year Dinner will take place on the evening of Sunday 19th May at the Invercarse Hotel. The Player of the Year Trophy is presented in the memory of Dundee fan Andrew De Vries and just because the club has had a poor season, we don't stop honouring Andy's memory and not present it on what is its 25th anniversary.

We are all hurting and emotions are running high but we have been here before with the POY Dinner after a relegation and there is no reason why we shouldn't still have an enjoyable evening. I would hope that respect will be shown towards the players, football staff, directors and staff who will be attending from the club as in previous years

Although numbers are down on previous years, sales have been good and it is almost a sell out. There are however one of two tickets left so please get in touch if you'd like to purchase any by emailing me on [email protected] This is open to DSA members and non members alike. All profits raised will as usual go to Dundee FC. 

I want to personally thank clubs for their support throughout the year and trust we can see out a forgettable season with some decorum and style.

Regards

Kenny Ross
  • Like 2