Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Why would they keep him?

bp33

I can’t see any reasons.

Lost 10 in a row.

Vast majority off attendees, don’t want him.

Keeping him will affect season ticket sales.

Strong rumours that he’s lost the dressing room, which is amazing considering he brought most of these players in.

Tactically inept.

Cant get his preferred assistant.

Players don’t look fit, despite him bringing in his own choice of fitness coach.

Fitness coach is a wee fat boy, so can’t practice what he preaches.

In my opinion,if Keyes decides to persist with McIntyre we are entering another Kerno era.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

He wont be kept for next season.

I would imagine its financial and that he will be due some form of compensation if we bin him now rather than the end of the season. You can assume that we are still paying NMc his monthly salary which wont be cheap.

I am kind of glad the club haven't rushed into the decision of sacking him as a knee jerk reaction to Saturday. It is right that Nelms is off to Texas first to meet with Keyes to come up with a strategy for next season.

There is no rush to sack him before the end of the season, and there may be financial implications if we do that. Better to wait a couple of weeks if it makes it cheaper to sack him then.

I'm hoping the club comes out with a meaningful statement outlining how they intend to move forward. It needs to be something which both addresses the issues which have caused the failures over the last 3 seasons, and also makes a genuine attempt to get fans back on side.

For the fans to get excited about next season, there needs to be radical changes that give optimism. Changes to the catering won't cut it.

1 hour ago, Edin_Dee said:

It is right that Nelms is off to Texas first to meet with Keyes to come up with a strategy for next season.

That'll depend very much on the strategy they come up with. Their strategic thinking to date isn't what I'd call particularly impressive, in fact it's resulted in poor managerial appointments and relegation with a whimper.

2 hours ago, Edin_Dee said:

I am kind of glad the club haven't rushed into the decision of sacking him as a knee jerk reaction to Saturday.

I get your point, Edin, but it would hardly be a knee jerk reaction - this buffoon of a manager has been hopeless from day 1, and he's lost TEN in a row ! In any normal business, he would be assessed as incapable and dismissed accordingly.

I am kind of glad the club haven't rushed into the decision of sacking him as a knee jerk reaction to Saturday. It is right that Nelms is off to Texas first to meet with Keyes to come up with a strategy for next season.

There is no rush to sack him before the end of the season, and there may be financial implications if we do that. Better to wait a couple of weeks if it makes it cheaper to sack him then.

I'm hoping the club comes out with a meaningful statement outlining how they intend to move forward. It needs to be something which both addresses the issues which have caused the failures over the last 3 seasons, and also makes a genuine attempt to get fans back on side.

For the fans to get excited about next season, there needs to be radical changes that give optimism. Changes to the catering won't cut it.

Can understand the financials (must have been very tempting though) and agree their needs to be radical changes overall in order to rally the support (which understandably has been getting less and less) for next season.  Most of our support are with FPS on their plans/ambitions for a new stadium, however, if they cant get their act together on the football pitch the fans will walk away and once gone more than likely will never return.  As human beings, theirs only so much sh*t we can put up with.  Over to you John boy.

This is where I'm at, the next two games are effectively a write off (apart from possible stats that will be cast up) so we as fans need to see if FPS are going to stick or twist with regards to the manager. If they stick it would be unpopular with many which might affect ST's, if that's not the case and FPS think they'll get the sales then it will come down to how persuasive JM is. If they're not getting the renewals then its a tough call for FPS, it would be a gutsy call but if they dropped the price it might well be a coup as all the "I'm not renewing's" (like myself) might see it as a compromise to 'allow themselves' to renew. All down to balancing the books I suppose.

28 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

This is where I'm at, the next two games are effectively a write off (apart from possible stats that will be cast up) so we as fans need to see if FPS are going to stick or twist with regards to the manager. If they stick it would be unpopular with many which might affect ST's, if that's not the case and FPS think they'll get the sales then it will come down to how persuasive JM is. If they're not getting the renewals then its a tough call for FPS, it would be a gutsy call but if they dropped the price it might well be a coup as all the "I'm not renewing's" (like myself) might see it as a compromise to 'allow themselves' to renew. All down to balancing the books I suppose.

Agree with this type of thinking. The difficult bit will be trying to find additional value to give to those who have already renewed their ST's if they do bite the bullet and try for some way to lower prices for the young. I would love to know what our age demographic is.

Adblock Detected