Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Julian Speroni - Departing Palace

harry94

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, J_Kitamirike said:

We are a diddy Championship club....

What's in it for him? 

Same as the other ridiculous suggestions about Adam etc. 

Expect to sign lower league journeymen for a wee while.  

I'm sure he'll have fond memories of Visocchi's in the Ferry. Get him a place in City Quay and see if we can use our contacts to get him a reliable runaround (I'm thinking a 5 year old Corsa would do it) and I think he'll be happy enough.

38 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I'm sure he'll have fond memories of Visocchi's in the Ferry. Get him a place in City Quay and see if we can use our contacts to get him a reliable runaround (I'm thinking a 5 year old Corsa would do it) and I think he'll be happy enough.

I’d sign for the visoccis season ticket

A courtesy call, to wish him well, from someone  from DFC (who can carry the love & respectful tone over the phone) would certainly do no harm :wub:

WHO KNOWS WHERE THAT MIGHT LEAD, IF IT'S THE RIGHT MAN WHO' DOING IT (Noo whit member o' staff past & present has the gift o' the gab) ;)

1 hour ago, CC33 said:

Think if we were SPL there might have been a chance but cant see him in championship , agree that it would be a huge lift for us fans... tho he`ll prob want to return to his homeland 

Would imagine he's happy enough in London, he's of an age to have kids in school too. Can see him going to a lower league team in the SE so he can be home of an evening, assuming he wants to stay in football.

11 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Would imagine he's happy enough in London, he's of an age to have kids in school too. Can see him going to a lower league team in the SE so he can be home of an evening, assuming he wants to stay in football.

Aye fair point , just that a lot of times south americans normally end up back home but aye he`s been in London a while now 

Adblock Detected