Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

When does Nelms

Napper

get on that flight? so he and his boss can confirm McIntyre has gone? surely too feck, there is no reason to keep this guy? I love to hear the guys reasons who voted to keep our current manager on the poll that's listed on here..

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Napper said:

get on that flight? so he and his boss can confirm McIntyre has gone? surely too feck, there is no reason to keep this guy? I love to hear the guys reasons who voted to keep our current manager on the poll that's listed on here..

Surely a phone call can confirm JMs fate. Nelms can then go over to discuss the way to replace JM and plot our way back to the top league. I cant see any reason to waste time get him gone now!

1 minute ago, troodee1893 said:

Surely a phone call can confirm JMs fate. Nelms can then go over to discuss the way to replace JM and plot our way back to the top league. I cant see any reason to waste time get him gone now!

Maybe because his contract is until the end of the season and there is a relegation clause (Hopefully) which will see him gone at the end of the season. I do remember someone saying that he was on a rolling contract... hopefully he is rolling out the door sooner than later?

2 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Maybe because his contract is until the end of the season and there is a relegation clause (Hopefully) which will see him gone at the end of the season. I do remember someone saying that he was on a rolling contract... hopefully he is rolling out the door sooner than later?

I reckon if he does in fact have a rolling one year contract then he will be due a years pay at any time he is fired. If that is the case then getting him away asap makes sense. If we had a relegation break to such a contract then good on the board but I doubt this will be the case unfortunately.

Get Tim Keyes over here and get rid of McIntyre at Dens................here's your binbag Jim., now toodle oo

I don't think TK will be answering any more emails from fans but he has to come and see what has happened to our club and what it means to the fans to be Dees

11 hours ago, Napper said:

You seem to be taking it all very personally. :lol:

He should have been asked not to come in Monday,but get paid till the clause kicks in.Interviews for his successor could then take place asap.

His family probably voted,that's the only thing that would make sense,get the DAB prick out of Dens please,and the wage stealing loanees can share a taxi.

Jim McIntyre will discuss his future with Managing Director John Nelms on Monday. Nelms has returned from Texas after a meeting with owner Tim Keyes this week. McIntyre has said he has not spoken with John Nelms since the annual review has taken place (Scottish Sun).

He said: "I've not spoken to John. I will speak to him on Monday.

"The expectation is to discuss going forward - budgets and how we are going to bounce back up. I am fully focused on the job of trying to get up next year.

"If they make a decision otherwise, that's not anything I can affect."

On 09/05/2019 at 22:17, troodee1893 said:

I reckon if he does in fact have a rolling one year contract then he will be due a years pay at any time he is fired. If that is the case then getting him away asap makes sense. If we had a relegation break to such a contract then good on the board but I doubt this will be the case unfortunately.

If their is NOT, a relegation clause in McInflop's  rolling contract, then more Serious questions have to asked regarding our Club's stewardship, under Nelms.

10 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Jim McIntyre will discuss his future with Managing Director John Nelms on Monday. Nelms has returned from Texas after a meeting with owner Tim Keyes this week. McIntyre has said he has not spoken with John Nelms since the annual review has taken place (Scottish Sun).

He said: "I've not spoken to John. I will speak to him on Monday.

"The expectation is to discuss going forward - budgets and how we are going to bounce back up. I am fully focused on the job of trying to get up next year.

"If they make a decision otherwise, that's not anything I can affect."Is

Is he Walter Mitty in disguise, Is he Walter Mitty in disguise, he's Totally deluded???

Adblock Detected