Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Who do you think will be next?

Who do you think will be the next manager?   

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the new manager of Dundee FC?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

This is my opinion of course, but I am 99% certain he will take over the job.

Wouldn't mind if he took in Alex McLeish (or similar) as DoF to keep him right. Miller always seems to cause bother tho and seems too big for his boots at times which could be his (and our) undoing if he gets the gig. 

Just now, GregTeamDee said:

Jim Duffy makes a good point on the radio, what is the direction for Dundee? What kind of style, ethos does the club want? Once we have decided that, we then pick a manager & give them time. 

But the guy making the appointment doesn't know what style or ethos he wants for the club. He wants to appoint a manager who will form the style and ethos.

We'll get another poorly thought out appointment, Kenny Miller being favourite. I really believe Miller came here in the first pace on a promise of the manager's job once Neil McCann proved how good he was and was coaxed away by Barcelona.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dens Bound Rhino said:

Wouldn't mind if he took in Alex McLeish (or similar) as DoF to keep him right. Miller always seems to cause bother tho and seems too big for his boots at times which could be his (and our) undoing if he gets the gig. 

Not a fan of Alex McLeish at all and I am not sure he would come to us at that level anyway. I would just like us to take our time and appoint the best candidate for the job even if that means paying a decent wage for a manager and not go the cheap route.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Not a fan of Alex McLeish at all and I am not sure he would come to us at that level anyway. I would just like us to take our time and appoint the best candidate for the job even if that means paying a decent wage for a manager and not go the cheap route.

Totally agree

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, barkblue said:

Not a pop at anyone posting, but how thoroughly uninspiring are all these names being mentioned? There's not one I'd choose and, to me, not one single standout candidate within the Scottish game. 

Not having a pop either mate but this possibly when Dundee is such a hard club to manage. For some reason we have massive expectations. Nobody would've been jumping up and down at Killie when Clarke signed but that's turned out okay. Same for the new Hibs manager. It's all a bit of a gamble tbh

Edited by Dens Bound Rhino

42 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I couldn't stand in the way Harry getting the gig of a life time.... as long as he made me his assistant manager of course ;)

I'm happy to do it and I think we'd make a great management team but we'd really need to see if Gerald could persuade Margret to help us out. She'd get Gowser sorted.

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

Adblock Detected