The Dark Blues
Cobra

The Play-offs

Rate this topic

The dabs  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want United to stay down?

Thought I'd start this thread here as it affects Dundee and some folk don't read the Football section.

Yes....so we can get back up before them ;)   

I don't want them to win anything ever, be that a league, a cup, a play-off or a Fookin coin toss. Hope the manky froots get a humping tonight.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Star Post 5

This poll could be even one more sided than the Jim MAC one!!! 

I didnt abstain from this one 😊

As much as it pains me to say it, yes as we can do without the distraction of 4 x derbies next season. I think we would have a better chance if they did get promoted and it would be funny if we were to pass them on the way down as we were going up next season.

"One Season Jolly DSC" works both ways.  

That said, I will still laugh like a drain if they fail via the play-offs.

Just now, Dondeh said:

ICT down to 10 men.

0-0 

ICT have had the better chances so far too. 

FFS Polworth. A meltdown from the Highlanders is not what we need.

Hamilton or St Mirren will destroy either of these 'teams'.

St Mirren and Accies made big improvements in recent months. Aberdeen couldn't live with either of them at Pittodrie, so you'd have to fancy either to come through the play-off if they keep their heads.

I've watched it from the start but gave up 10 minutes ago as it's utter dross ... It's been an hour of my life wasted, time for some Netflix 

11 minutes ago, Wackyjim said:

I've watched it from the start but gave up 10 minutes ago as it's utter dross ... It's been an hour of my life wasted, time for some Netflix 

Really ? Its been fairly end to end, I've enjoyed it up until about a minute ago..... :rant:

1 minute ago, chomp my root said:

Really ? Its been fairly end to end, I've enjoyed it up until about a minute ago..... :rant:

Just my opinion Chomp other than McMullen who is pretty decent very little to get excited about

1 minute ago, Wackyjim said:

Just my opinion Chomp other than McMullen who is pretty decent very little to get excited about

You're entitled to it mate, when I'm not watching Dundee I quite like seeing the errors, its easier to be more matter of fact about games that don't involve your own team although I'm hardly neutral. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

My son asked me if Arab Zone had stood in for BTs commentary team 😂

watching that sh**e tonight I take back my "wouldn't fancy our chances" comment a week or so ago....thon was f**cking brutal to watch and I fully expect st mirren or Hamilton to do whatever one of them get thru.

2604 at the game, Inc few hundred Arabs I'd guess. What do they need to get them out the house up there? 

1 minute ago, blueboy said:

2604 at the game, Inc few hundred Arabs I'd guess. What do they need to get them out the house up there? 

Over 1,000 apparently?

No idea as i didn't see any of the game

Buddies sold their allocation for Saturday,have asked for the remainder of Shankly stand,and got them.Big noisy away end at least for last game.

I concur with above posters,the tangy froots will get it rammed by either of contenders.

3 hours ago, HK Blues said:

Over 1,000 apparently?

1051 Away fans at Inverness. Terrible indictment of ICT support. Their travelling support is minimal, and will not be missed by any club treasurer.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Barryboy said:

1051 Away fans at Inverness. Terrible indictment of ICT support. Their travelling support is minimal, and will not be missed by any club treasurer.

Hate to say it but we'll done United. ICT a disgrace. But best of luck at Tannadice!