The Dark Blues
Cobra

The Play-offs

Rate this topic

The dabs  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want United to stay down?

Stay f**cking doon you filthy arab b*****ds.

How could that have been a penalty disgraceful decision by the referee 😡

4 minutes ago, gblue said:

How could that have been a penalty disgraceful decision by the referee 😡

While I thought it was a bit tight, the arm was away from the body (not trying to make himself small) although the poor sod had a peco second to get his foot to the ball and didn't have time to pull his arm in. Harsh but if it had gone against 'us' we'd have been raging.

4 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

While I thought it was a bit tight, the arm was away from the body (not trying to make himself small) although the poor sod had a peco second to get his foot to the ball and didn't have time to pull his arm in. Harsh but if it had gone against 'us' we'd have been raging.

The way I seen it was it came off his leg onto his arm in my opinion that would have been the natural position of the body, if it had just hit his arm then yes it would be a penalty. 

But then again I am usually wrong 😀

5 minutes ago, gblue said:

The way I seen it was it came off his leg onto his arm in my opinion that would have been the natural position of the body, if it had just hit his arm then yes it would be a penalty. 

Agree, can see why it was given though.

• Like 1

Caley have been unlucky as the Utd 'keeper has kept them in the game. St Mirren or Hamilton will fancy their chances against them. 

9 minutes ago, gblue said:

I'm rarely wrong and if that was a penalty we might as well give up on the game completely.

United's second goal, Sow turned slower than the Titanic and still got the shot away before the defender reacted.

Filth in the final as expected. No big deal. They've been there before and been owned by Accies.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

I'm rarely wrong and if that was a penalty we might as well give up on the game completely.

United's second goal, Sow turned slower than the Titanic and still got the shot away before the defender reacted.

So PB that means I was right too YES get in there 😂

• Funny 1

Was never a penalty for me and once it was converted, Caley completely lost the plot. 

They don't really have anyone to blame but themselves. Yes, there was two massive calls that went against them over the ties (both wrong, IMO) but they missed chance after chance after chance. 

• Like 2

I agree with WW. But I must admit that Utd keeper is good. Anyone else think the guy Col Donaldson would do a turn at Dens (in 1st Div)?

1 hour ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Was never a penalty for me and once it was converted, Caley completely lost the plot. 

They don't really have anyone to blame but themselves. Yes, there was two massive calls that went against them over the ties (both wrong, IMO) but they missed chance after chance after chance. 

Tbf Inverness just don't have the strength in depth that United can afford. I think they look a good side but you can see the effects of the season and then the level of subs they have brought on. They had a few chances but they looked much more tired from the start I thought.

Definitely want the rumour of departures there to be true and break that team up.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JSDFC said:

I agree with WW. But I must admit that Utd keeper is good. Anyone else think the guy Col Donaldson would do a turn at Dens (in 1st Div)?

Donaldson is a brilliant defender at that level, really good prospect. Rumour is that Ross County have agreed a fee for him.

Personally, I was laughed at for it, but I thought it would have been a good option investing in him when Hendry left. He's a laughing stock at United but it was their disaster season and they were dreadfully managed. Very obvious to see he's a player IMO.

• Like 1

Hi Harry

After a nervous start (Arab booing) I thought he played a really commanding role in that ICT defense. The Dees could do a lot worse than him - Obviously I have not seen a lot of this lad throughout the season, but don't think he would look out of place in ANY mid-table premier league club. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

Who is actually responsible for our defence keeping clean sheets? I feel as though our recent managers have left it to the defenders to organise themselves and deal with whatever situations come up. That's not necessarily a terrible idea if you have guys like McPake with leadership and organisation skills.

It's just not been working for us though. Against Hamilton we were ripped apart at one point and the keeper needed to make a one-on-one save. It seemed like it shouldn't have happened because we had everyone back. Maybe I'm asking too much of our manager but I really hope the next gaffer gives us a bit of organisation at the back.