Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

John Nelms Full Interview

TheDarkBlues

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Good interview.  I don’t agree with everything he does and he makes mistakes as we all do . But I like him. Hopefully we push on from here on and off the park. I’d like folk to cut the guy a bit more slack tbh

now about that boardroom visit you were mentioning John boy ...

I’ve been a critic of JN. FairPlay to him for doing such a lengthy interview. I thought he came across well and showed a good degree of empathy towards the fans. 

Hopefully this will be the start of more regular relevant ( no more criteria details please) comms from the club. 

Watched it last night and it was refreshing compared to what any other club CEOs say and do. Being open can expose yoirself but in our case we have clamoured for this so can hardly be anything other than grateful.

make a sound appointment John, announce the stadium plans and onwards and upwards.

Good that he even explained the rationale behind ticket prices.

Adblocker Detected