The Dark Blues
TheDarkBlues

John Nelms Full Interview

Rate this topic

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Was Charlie Adam's agent one of the reporters 😄. Really pushing him for the job in the first half of that interview!

Good interview.  I don’t agree with everything he does and he makes mistakes as we all do . But I like him. Hopefully we push on from here on and off the park. I’d like folk to cut the guy a bit more slack tbh

now about that boardroom visit you were mentioning John boy ...

• Funny 1

Nelms talked to Craig Brown about coming in to help Paul Hartley.

I’ve been a critic of JN. FairPlay to him for doing such a lengthy interview. I thought he came across well and showed a good degree of empathy towards the fans. 

Hopefully this will be the start of more regular relevant ( no more criteria details please) comms from the club. 

One thing John does is speak well. When he speaks you can see his enthusiasm for the club and he makes his points clearly. A lot more of it would massively help - especially with fans rather than just the media

• Like 7

Watched it last night and it was refreshing compared to what any other club CEOs say and do. Being open can expose yoirself but in our case we have clamoured for this so can hardly be anything other than grateful.

make a sound appointment John, announce the stadium plans and onwards and upwards.

Good that he even explained the rationale behind ticket prices.

• Like 2

Agree more openness will help. That interview was OK.  Needs to deliver this coming season though. A shrewd manager and their typical backing should see us OK