Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Next Seasons Pricing

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Time to introduce 5 matches for £100 mini books which exclude DABs games. Decent way to reverse out of the culdesac they are in.

It could make you question the season ticket value but I think most purchasers don’t buy it based on the equivalent per game price- I miss 4/5 per season like many- it just my way of supporting the club whilst others buy hospo, sponsor, merchandise etc. 

Im all for getting more cash in the coffers and enticing fans back and the above offer may help. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Valentke said:

Time to introduce 5 matches for £100 mini books which exclude DABs games. Decent way to reverse out of the culdesac they are in.

It could make you question the season ticket value but I think most purchasers don’t buy it based on the equivalent per game price- I miss 4/5 per season like many- it just my way of supporting the club whilst others buy hospo, sponsor, merchandise etc. 

Im all for getting more cash in the coffers and enticing fans back and the above offer may help. 

I'm sure the reason given why these 'mini books can't work is its uncontrolled who gets in so there is the potential for either too many getting in or people getting turned away. I agree its unlikely but from the clubs perspective I can see why it could put them in another situation where they draw heat or break H&S rules.

It would be good if they could somehow 'magic' themselves clear of this but even a retrospective decrease or refund would maybe seem as a failure of some kind to themselves. Its all seems a bit of a mess.

23 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I'm sure the reason given why these 'mini books can't work is its uncontrolled who gets in so there is the potential for either too many getting in or people getting turned away. I agree its unlikely but from the clubs perspective I can see why it could put them in another situation where they draw heat or break H&S rules.

It would be good if they could somehow 'magic' themselves clear of this but even a retrospective decrease or refund would maybe seem as a failure of some kind to themselves. Its all seems a bit of a mess.

I think these mini-books are vouchers, which you take to the ticket shop to exchange for a match ticket.

(before someone jumps on your 'H&S rules' comment)

Neil's got it under control 👍

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

I think these mini-books are vouchers, which you take to the ticket shop to exchange for a match ticket.

(before someone jumps on your 'H&S rules' comment)

Neil's got it under control 👍

and queue twice..... I'm out. :lol2:

Just putting it out there (or some half arsed version of it) the reason/justification that's been suggested in the past why these things were a no go. I don't have a personal issue with it. It seems like a good idea to me too.

• Funny 3

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

and queue twice..... I'm out. :lol2:

Just putting it out there (or some half arsed version of it) the reason/justification that's been suggested in the past why these things were a no go. I don't have a personal issue with it. It seems like a good idea to me too.

Go early....no queues...get your ticket, and you can squeeze in an hour of 'hillwalking training' playing king cole up & down the hill at the back of the SE, or you can do the stairway to heaven umpteen times (but don't trip over the hoses).  ;)   

• Funny 2

21 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

Go early....no queues...get your ticket, and you can squeeze in an hour of 'hillwalking training' playing king cole up & down the hill at the back of the SE, or you can do the stairway to heaven umpteen times (but don't trip over the hoses).  ;)   

Or enter the Coxy concourse and enjoy an al fresco, with cover, pastry delight, now in house, with a hot drink from one of the baristas and relax with local banter amongst fellow fans. Am I over egging this ?

3 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Or enter the Coxy concourse and enjoy an al fresco, with cover, pastry delight, now in house, with a hot drink from one of the baristas and relax with local banter amongst fellow fans. Am I over egging this ?

Scottish 'street food' then ????? :lol2:

Adblock Detected