Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

McPake

Cobra

James McPake taking over  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with James McPake being handed the manager's job?

11 minutes ago, jack12895 said:

Official now - noticed it says management team and not manager and assistant. Could this mean its both like Ross Co gaffers?

Aye thought that myself, but in the Nelms interview on the fishul he did state Jimmy Nicholl is his "number 2". Also, interestingly he talked about "senior guys" who McPake will have but he didn't really elaborate further saying McPake will say who they are if he wants to so I'd imagine we will hear from the big man shortly.💪

Strachan will probably be announced later I'd guess to not take the spotlight from McPake just now.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Aye thought that myself, but in the Nelms interview on the fishul he did state Jimmy Nicholl is his "number 2". Also, interestingly he talked about "senior guys" who McPake will have but he didn't really elaborate further saying McPake will say who they are if he wants to so I'd imagine we will hear from the big man shortly.💪

Strachan will probably be announced later I'd guess to not take the spotlight from McPake just now.

Magic mate - didn't manage to watch the video as in work and couldn't put the volume up haha. 

Sounds good to me - now Strachan and some signings 💪

• Like 2

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

Maybe overthinking but I get a wee feeling that we might be hiring Hartley out again with the talk of the support network etc. It'd make a lot of sense that he'd be someone McPake would use.

We will see Hartley shortly, he was coaching at Cove Rangers towards the end of the season. 

3 minutes ago, DFC123 said:

Really hope he does well, dont want to see the same thing happen to him as did McCann. 

It looks like the club are putting in a number of motions to prevent the debacle of last season, the youthful exuberance of McPake, the auld heed in Nicholl and the contacts associated with Strachan, this has lots of potential, however we will all have to be patient all the way up to board level. It is a better foundation than we have had for a long time. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jack12895 said:

didn't manage to watch the video as in work and couldn't put the volume up haha

Boooooo! Head phones my man. Or if you have a door close it, doesn't look suspicious at all trust me👀:blink:

5 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

It looks like the club are putting in a number of motions to prevent the debacle of last season, the youthful exuberance of McPake, the auld heed in Nicholl and the contacts associated with Strachan, this has lots of potential, however we will all have to be patient all the way up to board level. It is a better foundation than we have had for a long time. 

I agree, the signings he makes will be interesting but I think Cammy Kerr will be the first one he wants signed up. 

4 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

C'mon Jazza & Jimmy Nic!!!. Let's get some Feckin positivity for this pair, forget the past and move forward. Jimmy and the support network can make the big calls behind the scenes and Jazza can pick up experience along the way and be the motivational face on the front line. Goodwin, Robertson, Robbie Feckin Neilson can Feck off, McPake's the man now and gets my full support. Thoughts of season tickets are flooding my brain. Best of luck to all the new appointments. DDYB.💪⚽👏

As a show of intent, Nelms should sanction us to spend £1 million on that Safranko sh**e and have McPake and Nicholl butcher him to death in the centre circle during the beer festival. It'd be bold but an action like that would sell season tickets IMO.

• Funny 7

Adblock Detected