The Dark Blues
harry94

Declan McDaid - Officially Signs

Rate this topic

Seems a decent signing. Happy with that.

Yes - good age, experienced in that league. More please

Sort the barnet Declan!

If you don't know anything about him you could always ask an Arab.

image.png.49c2174d3cca39825e294effa0604d5e.pngimage.png.1b74931140f5bb4358e15b981557a242.png

Edited by Rumple

Happy with that. Good age, did decent last season. And one of those mythical wingers other fans like to go on about!

Sound signing. Certainly better than last years 5th and 6th tier english clowns.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rumple said:

If you don't know anything about him you could always ask an Arab.

image.png.49c2174d3cca39825e294effa0604d5e.pngimage.png.1b74931140f5bb4358e15b981557a242.png

Fantastic. 

A winger unplayable on his day but probably won't produce it all that regularly.

Make no doubt about it - this lad is proper fodder for the boo boys. Mark my words.

• Wowzer 1
  • Funny 1

The Coxy will give him five minutes (tops). It's the rules.

2 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

A winger unplayable on his day but probably won't produce it all that regularly.

Make no doubt about it - this lad is proper fodder for the boo boys. Mark my words.

Just now, Rumple said:

The Coxy will give him five minutes (tops). It's the rules.

Gentlemen that they are...

Found this on youtube, at least this guy thinks he is "special"

jamie young
Wee McDaid is special. He is now growing into his size. This boy is special. Can see him in English championship, if not USA MLS, for next couple years then English premiership. I'm dreading him going to Celtic by age of 26/27.. So wish he was a Rangers fan.

7 minutes ago, GordonDee said:

Found this on youtube, at least this guy thinks he is "special"

jamie young
Wee McDaid is special. He is now growing into his size. This boy is special. Can see him in English championship, if not USA MLS, for next couple years then English premiership. I'm dreading him going to Celtic by age of 26/27.. So wish he was a Rangers fan.

"he is now growing into his size" ??????

• Funny 1

A decent signing, played well for Ayr last season. Can be infuriating as already stated, but you never know, he could discover consistency with Dundee.

Looks like a right dick but in a good way, for us at least. Someone who will wind up opposition fans and players just from the sight of his face... glorious. We have lacked a few of them the past couple of years.

Echo what has been said above, he is absolutely ripe for the "Kevin Holt" treatment because he isn't beating 5 boys and banging it in the tap bin every week.

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Looks like a right dick but in a good way, for us at least. Someone who will wind up opposition fans and players just from the sight of his face... glorious. We have lacked a few of them the past couple of years.

Echo what has been said above, he is absolutely ripe for the "Kevin Holt" treatment because he isn't beating 5 boys and banging it in the tap bin every week.

You've convinced me, I've changed my mind, he's pish ! FACT, END OF ! etc. Mind I called it first. :lol2:

• Like 1

Happy with this signing. Good pace and skill and a good age to improve his consistency.

• Like 1

Happy woth this signing although he does look like he has put a bit of weight on but hopefully its just his big jumper

Is this the return of Nicky Riley's hair?

Hopefully he's got a hat to hide it with too.

• Funny 1

A young Scottish winger who's done well in this league last season. That's more like it. Let's stick to what we know. No more punts on guys from the Weston-super-Mare and District Football League Division Five.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, deefly78 said:

although he does look like he has put a bit of weight on but hopefully its just his big jumper

🤣🤣🤣

And so it begins...

• Funny 3

Good Age and Hopefully Hungry.

Would be great to see worn patches on the wings at Dens this season.