The Dark Blues
bp33

Have You Got a Season Ticket

Rate this topic

We’ve read plenty of excuses on here from guys who aren’t getting one. I’ve got mine, who else has purchased one.

10 minutes ago, bp33 said:

We’ve read plenty of excuses on here from guys who aren’t getting one. I’ve got mine, who else has purchased one.

Got mine, McInflop's away to f**k

• Like 1

Hope we do get a good few more as we look to be struggling. Purchased 4 season tickets myself but could see why others wouldn’t, especially going by the price and the attractiveness of picking and choosing your games. 

• Like 1

Can't yet justify the cash outlay. The wife's up for getting them and wants to get them this weekend but after the shambles that was last season and after missing 9 games I'm not convinced. Been working non stop and saving like mad for an upcoming house move and really don't want to throw away my hard earned on something that guarantees me a seat and nothing else. I'm more in than out but definitely not 100%.

Got mine, young lad in shop said they’d been selling well since 💪 was appointed. 

No no idea how many tho 

• Like 1

Same two bought as ever - bring on July!!!

• Like 1

Myself and three kids.

• Like 1

Because of NM & J McIntyre I now have a booze , hooker and drug problem however I'm hopeful that come the new season i will have my season ticket bought and paid for

• Funny 2

8 hours ago, Wackyjim said:

Because of NM & J McIntyre I now have a booze , hooker and drug problem however I'm hopeful that come the new season i will have my season ticket bought and paid for

Bought my 2 the Monday after McIntyre left, 😎😎

8 hours ago, Wackyjim said:

Wackyjim, I trust that in order to offset the ST you will lose the drug issue and retain the booze and hooker elements as a long term fix 🤣🤣

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Hamishlebaux19 said:

Bought my 2 the Monday after McIntyre left, 😎😎

Ditto. Pity he binned several youngsters before he left. Wonder if McPake would've kept any of them or even try to bring 1 or 2 back. 

5 will be bought today.

After all the talk about taking a break, promising not to go back, constant raging at the club.... 6 weeks later me and the pals are getting them to the shock of no one.

Told the missus like it was some sort of major announcement, she just looked at me like I was an idiot (fair enough).

The bairn is getting her second season ticket, she was too young to go for most of last season and towards the end it was just far to negative. So I'm planning on taking her to her first game during the league cup, if she lasts 20 minutes I'll take that as an absolute win!

• Funny 2
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

Wackyjim, I trust that in order to offset the ST you will lose the drug issue and retain the booze and hooker elements as a long term fix 🤣🤣

While I'd be more inclined to the booze and hookers, I'm lead to believe the drugs are very 'morish'. ;)

I'm still holding off for this season, after years of buying them (and not getting value for money) I'm going to go PATG this season. With some trepidation I'm looking forward to being in charge of my weekends. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chomp my root said:

While I'd be more inclined to the booze and hookers, I'm lead to believe the drugs are very 'morish'. ;)

I'm still holding off for this season, after years of buying them (and not getting value for money) I'm going to go PATG this season. With some trepidation I'm looking forward to being in charge of my weekends. 

Chomp, Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut Cornflakes are also moorish and much fecking cheaper, ye can also get them locally. 

Not got it yet but WILL be buying one.

Got mine

3 hours ago, chomp my root said:

I'm going to go PATG this season.

Your being very brave Chomp taking on the  WILL IT / WILL IT NOT be open route this season.:lol2::lol2:

Planning on getting one again this year. I can see them keeping the early bird prices all the way now though cause they won't sell many at full price I don't think. 

15 hours ago, Mr Sensible said:

Sharing one 

Was thinking of doing this again too this season. Done it before with my old man who also like me cannot get to many games due to work commitments. Also thinking about getting my 2 oldest (8 and 5) their first tickets and try get them to as many games this season. Didn’t have the heart to take them last season, I think it would almost be labelled child cruelty if I had 🙈 

3 minutes ago, dblair said:

Was thinking of doing this again too this season. Done it before with my old man who also like me cannot get to many games due to work commitments. Also thinking about getting my 2 oldest (8 and 5) their first tickets and try get them to as many games this season. Didn’t have the heart to take them last season, I think it would almost be labelled child cruelty if I had 🙈 

Only £1 for U12 season tickets (if you have an adult season ticket), its a no brainier if you ask me ;) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GregTeamDee said:

Only £1 for U12 season tickets (if you have an adult season ticket), its a no brainier if you ask me ;) 

Ye me and 3 bairns bought. Good value with the £1 a bairn offer.