The Dark Blues

Rate this topic

Away match arranged apparently 

12 hours ago, jojo gunn said:

Away match arranged apparently 

Where you seeing this mate? 

I know United are down there pre season.. 

Looks like  a giant minter from me I got told yesterday by a Dumbarton Director who i know we are playing "you guys" he must have thought I am a DAB apologies, get to the Rock one day 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, jojo gunn said:

Looks like  a giant minter from me I got told yesterday by a Dumbarton Director who i know we are playing "you guys" he must have thought I am a DAB apologies, get to the Rock one day 

Jojo ... If the Director is freend o' yours, wid ye ask him when Gordon Strachan is joining us?

If GS feeling a wee bit apprehensive aboot being involved with the Mighty Dee, could you tell the

Director to pass on the message to GS, we are willing to accept him as a member of TDB, & this

will give him opportunity to see just how professional an responsible DFC fans/associates are :wacko:

It may be me... But as quiet as the forum has been the last few days,  some posts are "tetchy":chaplin:

10 hours ago, Gedee said:

Jojo ... If the Director is freend o' yours, wid ye ask him when Gordon Strachan is joining us?

I doubt a Dumbarton director would be in possession of that particular information Gedee.

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I doubt a Dumbarton director would be in possession of that particular information Gedee.

It was jist a little bit of "daftness" Rev ... Sometime the voices in meh heid insist on being heard :rolleyes:

• Funny 1
  • Like 1