The Dark Blues
Tayzurri

Player Sponsorship 2019/20 Donations!

Rate this topic

Season 2019/20 we are going to be doing a joint Player Sponsorship with 'Up Wi' The Bonnets' again to raise cash for Dundee Football Club.

This will be our 5th year where we as a community can help the young stars of tomorrow break through the ranks. Players like Cammy Kerr, Craig Wighton and Gavin Rae, who all broke through the ranks to become a full-time professional footballers, as we like to say.... 'They're one of our own!'.

Your sponsorship money will help the young players at our club flourish, buying much needed equipment and training facilities. So you know your donations will be put to good use.

Our aim this year is to raise a total of £780, this way as part of The Dark Blues and Up Wi' The Bonnets community you can help sponsor a First Team, Youth Team and/or Academy player for the up and coming season! Please note all prices include VAT.

• First Team Player Sponsorship: £450
  • Youth Team Player Sponsorship: £198
  • Academy Player Sponsorship: £120

How to Donate

There are a few methods you can choose to donate towards player sponsorship 2019/20.

• PayPal: This is probably the easiest and secure method for you to donate your cash.
  • Credit Card: You can choose to pay via your credit card and this can be done with Pay Pal.
  • Collection and Collection Points: MORE INFO COMING SOON(or contact @Tayzurri)

You can use our form to donate here:

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/clients/donations/

PLEASE CHOOSE THE DARK BLUES PLAYER SPONSORSHIP 2019/20

The above options will incur a small fee, we suggest that you use the 'Friends and Family' option when donating to us and this eliminates this. You can do this easily by following:

1. Logging into your PayPal account.
  2. Select the 'Pay or send money' icon/link by clicking on it.
  3. Select the 'Send money to friends and family' option.
  4. Enter our email address '[email protected]' and the amount you wish to donate.
  5. Please leave your forum username and email address, so we can identify you.

Sponsor Players Named

The quicker we can raise our objectives, then the quicker we can find out which players are available in each category. When we know this information we will then put the player names into a poll and vote on the players you would like The Dark Blues to sponsor. I think this is probably the fairest of all the options we could have chosen.

We will hold at a raffle to determine who will win a framed jersey signed and/or the invite to annual sponsors event.

Raffle Ticket System

For every £10 donated, a raffle ticket with a random ticket number will be given to you on the closing date. The more you donate we will throw in a few more tickets, so you will have a better chance of winning.

Tickets for each amount is as follows:

• £10: 1
  • £25: 5
  • £50: 10
  • £60: 12
  • £70: 14
  • £80: 16
  • £90: 20
  • £100+: 25

The only thing that we ask is that 'The Dark Blues/Up Wi the Bonnets' gets the "website accreditation" and nothing more.

Closing Date

As of yet there is no closing date to this event. However, this will change once we get more information from the club as to when we can submit our donations.

We will announce the winners after the closing date.

NB: Please note. You will have to be a dark blue member to vote for the sponsored player.

On Behalf of everyone here at the Dark Blues and Up Wi' The Bonnets, I would like to thank everyone who has donated or will donate to help the club! Cheers!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Star Post 2

Well done mate, made my contribution.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Well done mate, made my contribution.

Thank you and made my donation as well

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing some new players arrive so we can see who we’d like to sponsor. I just hope he’s better than the last player we sponsored 👀

Donation made too mate

• Like 2

Donation made.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Done. Use personal info wisely please.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Almost a third of the target raised within the first 36 hours. Good effort so far 👏🏻

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Done.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, dblair said:

Looking forward to seeing some new players arrive so we can see who we’d like to sponsor. I just hope he’s better than the last player we sponsored 👀

Donation made too mate

Who did you sponsor last year?

1 hour ago, travellingdee said:

Who did you sponsor last year?

We sponsored one of the youth teams shorts last year mate. 2 years ago we got first dibs on our new number 9, who turned out to be big sofien 🙈

Are the ads on this site helping generate decent revenue or is it incidental amounts? I.e. can the revenue help us sponsor something or does it just cover maintenance?

Done

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

So far a total of £355.01 has been donated.

Great effort and thank-you to the members that have donated.

• Like 2

Ok, if we meet our target, how does it sound if we can randomly pick 5 people who have donated and I'll give them a Dundee DVD from my collection. It will be a full 90 minute match.

Deal?

• Like 4

Done

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, UWTB1893 said:

Ok, if we meet our target, how does it sound if we can randomly pick 5 people who have donated and I'll give them a Dundee DVD from my collection. It will be a full 90 minute match.

Deal?

Deal 👍🏻 😆

• Like 1

That's us raised over £435 in 7 days, well done to everyone who has donated so far.....

Come on ladies and gents, this is for a good cause..... let's see if we can get this over the line by the end of the month!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

That's us raised over £435 in 7 days, well done to everyone who has donated so far.....

Come on ladies and gents, this is for a good cause..... let's see if we can get this over the line by the end of the month!

Yeah, fantastic effort so far! Just £14,99 short of being able to sponsor a first team player, and well over half way towards the £780 goal. 👏🏻

• Like 3
  • Star Post 1

Can we highlight this a bit more. Seems tucked away a bit at top of page. How about a topic with what we now need with link to this original thread. Plenty folk on hear I would expect to donate but not done yet.

• Like 1