The Dark Blues

Rate this topic

Blackpool away would have been nice, "Kiss me Quick" hats by the sea.

Charlie Adam to be announced in the build up to the Blackpool game. 8,000 punters to turn up to see him unveiled and sing his name. Money, baby! 

Then he gets injured and is out for the season. Admin, baby! 

great fixtures  against two of my friends teams. Hope they don't let me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two weeks on Saturday the Dee will be at Glebe Park. Think I might make the trip to see our tricky new winger McDaid and hopefully some other new faces.

Blackpool's an interesting fixture. Hopefully the first of many wins against teams in tangerine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Charlie Adam to be announced in the build up to the Blackpool game.

It's probably a coincidence that we're hosting the team where Charlie made his name in England but it really would be fantastic if somehow that turned out to be his debut as a Dundee player. Stranger things have happened.

• Like 1

Maybe so the players don't get the boak when they play against tha dayglos.Those sickness tabs make you drowsy,bit of immersive therapy.

Took my sister to lunch today and persuaded her to take me to Cove Bay (as she's got a car). This game scares me a little but I'm looking forward to it.

We are ripe for an upset if we are not ready for it. That said, it's an interesting fixture for the Dee. Don't think we've played at Balmoral Stadium before.

17 hours ago, Cobra said:

Took my sister to lunch today and persuaded her to take me to Cove Bay (as she's got a car). This game scares me a little but I'm looking forward to it.

We are ripe for an upset if we are not ready for it. That said, it's an interesting fixture for the Dee. Don't think we've played at Balmoral Stadium before.

We definitely haven’t, Cove only moved into that ground last season.

I see Blackpool have finally got rid of the Oystens, the owners from hell.

The Seasiders will no doubt be in good spirits when they visit Dens in a few weeks.

4 hours ago, Cobra said:

I see Blackpool have finally got rid of the Oystens, the owners from hell.

The Seasiders will no doubt be in good spirits when they visit Dens in a few weeks.

I think the new guy might be Charlie Adam's mate....