The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
Huggs66

Dabs Have Won Euro Millions

Rate this topic

The talkers across the road have now got the new Coach on the propaganda trail or they have won the lottery, last week Shankland, this week there are looking at bringing Ryan Gauld back, are the back room staff drinking too much herbal tea. They appear to be in the realms of fantasy football.

• Funny 2

Dundee United remind me of the fairytale The Emperor's New Clothes.

Everyone will marvel at the club's great ambition until the season kicks off and somebody shouts "Hang on, these c**ts haven't actually signed anyone!"

• Funny 4

15 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Everyone will marvel at the club's great ambition until the season kicks off and somebody shouts "Hang on, these c**ts haven't actually signed anyone!"

I cannot wait to play them 

5 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

I cannot wait to play them 

I’ll be honest, I would happily have never played them ever again 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, offshoredee said:

I’ll be honest, I would happily have never played them ever again 

Agreed if they folded but if they insist on continuing I’m delighted to beat them 

There is no sight more repugnant to mankind than watching dabs celebrating but surely we all want full houses and derby wins, no??

5 minutes ago, Cobra said:

There is no sight more repugnant to mankind than watching dabs celebrating but surely we all want full houses and derby wins, no??

But when you see them all decked out in their tragic tangy gear from head to toe greetin, it’s so sweet. Thank you lord

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Cobra said:

Yeah, I suppose at least we walked the walk when we went down that route....... :o

• Like 1

That boy Ashgar or whatever his name is, minds me of De Stefano.

Absolute rocket 😂

They want Gauld back for nowt after flogging him for a fortune a few years ago. There is one and only one thing I admire about those Dayglo', DAB numpties across the road and that is, or was I hope, their ability to sell sh1te players for a fortune and only reasonably half decent players for bigger fortunes. the past 20/30 years are littered with such deals so they must be doing something right and it is all the more galling due to our inability to get decent money for most of our players through bad luck, bad management and wrong timings. There are exceptions on both sides e.g. Andy Robertson was a good player sold for a sum that now seems small and we got good money for Jack Hendry and Big Rab. But as for the sums they have gotten over the years for guys like Drunken Ferguson, Ray McKinnon, Badcock, Billy McKinley, Gauld, the Biter etc. etc. etc. you know all the rest. Makes me hate the barstewards more than I do without the transfer windfalls. And there is also their lunatic valuations of players that did not get sold e g  £2m for Gary Kenneth and again etc. etc. etc. 

I remember Ivan Golac valued Jerren Nixon at £20m in 1994. A year later Nixon joined Zurich for £200k and in 1997 the Brazilian Ronaldo joined Inter for £20m so I suppose you could say that Golac was right in thinking there was a £20m striker on the planet.

6 hours ago, Huggs66 said:

The talkers across the road have now got the new Coach on the propaganda trail or they have won the lottery, last week Shankland, this week there are looking at bringing Ryan Gauld back, are the back room staff drinking too much herbal tea. They appear to be in the realms of fantasy football.

Think Shankland has signed mate.

5 hours ago, Cobra said:

I remember Ivan Golac valued Jerren Nixon at £20m in 1994. A year later Nixon joined Zurich for £200k and in 1997 the Brazilian Ronaldo joined Inter for £20m so I suppose you could say that Golac was right in thinking there was a £20m striker on the planet.

Scary to think Rangers almost pipped Inter to Ronaldo. :sweat:

16 hours ago, thepole said:

f**k United 

You need to stop sitting on the fence 🤣🤣

• Like 2