Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Shankland Signs for Dabs?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Rumours of £3,500 a week and £200,000 signing on fee. 

Crazy amount of money if true, the guy had a fantastic 6 months in this league. Fair play to Ogren though. 

Will make it all the sweeter when big Forster puts him in the Derry 

ddyb

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Rumours of £3,500 a week and £200,000 signing on fee. 

Crazy amount of money if true, the guy had a fantastic 6 months in this league. Fair play to Ogren though. 

No idea about the numbers but if they do sign him then its a statement. The guy had a fantastic half(ish) season so while I'll not rewrite history and say I wouldn't have wanted him at Dens, if those are anywhere near the numbers required to land him then its a no from me. If we're going to bust the budget I would prefer a better history than he has. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

No idea about the numbers but if they do sign him then its a statement. The guy had a fantastic half(ish) season so while I'll not rewrite history and say I wouldn't have wanted him at Dens, if those are anywhere near the numbers required to land him then its a no from me. If we're going to bust the budget I would prefer a better history than he has. 

Totally agree chomp. 

If those numbers are to be believed then he is a massive risk and I wouldn’t be keen on us taking that chance. The boy was on fire for a period last year but he really tailed off    After Xmas iirc. He was also at a club with fairly low expectations but now he is going to be under massive pressure to do the business at United. 

For all the talk of him being linked with clubs down south etc it would appear he didn’t get any offers or why would he be staying in championship. Possibly comments from McInnes putting clubs off. 

Adblock Detected