Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Tv Games

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
On 04/07/2019 at 16:45, Dondeh said:

We could have 2 home games on the trot  moved and on TV. Morton and the DABs.

And with the Morton game on BBC Scotland with a 19:05 k/o. The DAB game the following Friday would likely be on BT Sport or Sky with a 19:45 k/o.  ...?

Edited by Dondeh

On 05/07/2019 at 18:23, Dondeh said:

And with the Morton game on BBC Scotland with a 19:05 k/o. The DAB game the following Friday would likely be on BT Sport or Sky with a 19:45 k/o.  ...?

Hope to be in the Betfred semi final that weekend i.e. the Morton game weekend.

😉

19 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Would you honestly rather watch Dundee v Hamilton than Dundee v United?

In terms of atmosphere then the DAB game wins. I've been to more Dundee/Hamilton games at home and away over recent years though because I can't stomach giving the DAB's my cash. Used to go there but at today's prices and after listening to the smug b*****d's sh**e and their model club, we pay our bills nonsense I decided to spend the money on something else. TV has made that a wee bit easier. 

If they were shut down it would be ideal as I'd not have the guilt of not going to watch my team play in Dundee.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

In terms of atmosphere then the DAB game wins. I've been to more Dundee/Hamilton games at home and away over recent years though because I can't stomach giving the DAB's my cash. Used to go there but at today's prices and after listening to the smug b*****d's sh**e and their model club, we pay our bills nonsense I decided to spend the money on something else. TV has made that a wee bit easier. 

If they were shut down it would be ideal as I'd not have the guilt of not going to watch my team play in Dundee.

The best thing for us, the city and Scottish football would have been for us to have been successful in our bid to stop them starting up in the first place.

But it is what it is and unfortunately I think Dundee and United need each other for those box office derbies.

Adblock Detected