The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
markthedee

Tv Games

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

Mau Mau, lets not turn this into a competition. I'm sure we can come to AN Compromise.

Fair enough ETA bout time we called  a truce...

50 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

And people thought the biscuit puns were bad.😁

Farc off, these are much better

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, andrak said:

Fair enough ETA bout time we called  a truce...

Farc off, these are much better

Goddam you, I was desperate to use the FARC but was holding on to it, I'm IRAte now.

23 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Goddam you, I was desperate to use the FARC but was holding on to it, I'm IRAte now.

And I was thinking to myself,  ThISIL cheer Chomp uP...KK?

15 hours ago, Mr Sensible said:

Rumour going about that United are keeping the shed for there own fans for the upcoming derby....

sad if true.

Would be a massive own goal from them if they did. There is absolutely no way they will sell over 10k home fan tickets for a Championship derby likely to be around 25 quid live on the telly so will just result in 2000 to 2500 empty seats spread around the 3 home stands.

I don't think any of the four derbies will completely sell out other than maybe the last one at Dens depending on what's at stake for it.

From memory, the 3-2 Shaw and Weighorst game at Tannadice was the only derby that sold out the last time we were both down. 

1 hour ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Would be a massive own goal from them if they did. There is absolutely no way they will sell over 10k home fan tickets for a Championship derby likely to be around 25 quid live on the telly so will just result in 2000 to 2500 empty seats spread around the 3 home stands.

I don't think any of the four derbies will completely sell out other than maybe the last one at Dens depending on what's at stake for it.

From memory, the 3-2 Shaw and Weighorst game at Tannadice was the only derby that sold out the last time we were both down. 

Think it all depends how well both clubs are doing, if we have 9 points going into the derby, I would imagine it would be tricky getting a ticket especially if you’re not a season tix holder, and even more so if the allocation is cut to just over 3000.

Edited by Mr Sensible

On 15/07/2019 at 00:40, Mr Sensible said:

Think it all depends how well both clubs are doing, if we have 9 points going into the derby, I would imagine it would be tricky getting a ticket especially if you’re not a season tix holder, and even more so if the allocation is cut to just over 3000.

Or in a supporters' club.

vesuv-1-e1446765743550.jpg?fit=731,225 

• Funny 1

They're not keeping the Shed from us for the derby, they're taking it back permanently. Ogren apparently heard of its past and wants it back to that. Being/been renamed "The Carling Stand" in a sponsorship deal with pisswahtir lager merchants. 

15 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

They're not keeping the Shed from us for the derby, they're taking it back permanently. Ogren apparently heard of its past and wants it back to that. Being/been renamed "The Carling Stand" in a sponsorship deal with pisswahtir lager merchants. 

Well that pretty much kills the Tannadice derbies for me compared to what they've been the past 24 years of us getting the Shed.

The other 2 stands we get are sh!t for atmosphere. Have been in them both once each for a derby and the Shed every other time since 95.

• Like 2

On another note - if confirmed United have took the Shed back, the club should use it as a selling point for season tickets as it will be much harder for non season ticket holders to get a ticket if our allocation is cut from approx 5000+ tickets to only 3000+ tickets and season ticket holders get first priority.