Jump to content
The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Dens Bound Rhino

Dundee V Blackpool

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

.....and is willing to do me a wee favour?

I renewed my season tickets today and decided to go for the Derry this year instead of the coxy but I've not been in there since I was a kid and no idea what the view will be like from my new seats. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take some photos for me to get an idea what the view is like🙈🙈. I'm not going to get to a game before the start of the league season due to holidays and work so if the view is crap then I'd be too late to get decent seats. 

Bit of a daft request but if anyone is willing to do it then ill pass on my number and seats 👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope you don't mind DBR but I've renamed this thread. Might as well keep all comments about this match to the one place.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dens Bound Rhino said:

.....and is willing to do me a wee favour?

I renewed my season tickets today and decided to go for the Derry this year instead of the coxy but I've not been in there since I was a kid and no idea what the view will be like from my new seats. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take some photos for me to get an idea what the view is like🙈🙈. I'm not going to get to a game before the start of the league season due to holidays and work so if the view is crap then I'd be too late to get decent seats. 

Bit of a daft request but if anyone is willing to do it then ill pass on my number and seats 👍👍

Happy to bud, just PM me your seat numbers 😎

  • Like 3
  • Star Post 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Colinsdarius said:

Happy to bud, just PM me your seat numbers 😎

Spot on mate. PM sent 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jim Mac, Charlie Adam... Any other connections between the clubs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John O'Sullivan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Steven Boyack

Boyack was one of those players who you thought was different class but then his career stalls and he doesn't really go anywhere. A bit Paul Tosh and Iain Anderson.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The great Darren O’Dea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Boyack was one of those players who you thought was different class but then his career stalls and he doesn't really go anywhere. A bit Paul Tosh and Iain Anderson.

Aye, he was another 'next big thing' but like many others it didn't pan out that way. Plenty more players have played for both.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The even greater Colin Hendry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simon Grayson confirmed as Blackpool manager .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a few more who've played for both clubs....

Elliot Parish being one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dondeh said:

Simon Grayson confirmed as Blackpool manager .

Gents looking forward to the shape of the team on Tuesday I am hoping that we are likely to see our starting 11 and shape for the game against Raith at some point.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Huggs66 said:

Gents looking forward to the shape of the team on Tuesday I am hoping that we are likely to see our starting 11 and shape for the game against Raith at some point.  

Not sure if it'll have any bearing on our lineup but Raith play on a plastic pitch. Will we risk anyone who's maybe slightly fragile so early in the season?. Meekings and Nelson immediately spring to mind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nelson should be locked in the dressing room if we're playing on plastic.

  • Like 1
  • Star Post 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Nelson should be locked in the dressing room if we're playing on plastic.

We've got a few who may be involved who could break on the wrong surface. I don't think Davies will be involved but Meekings, Nelson and Ness (the jury's still out on him for me fitness wise) probably will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Nelson should be locked in the dressing room if we're playing on plastic.

How many in our league play on plastic? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue4evr said:

How many in our league play on plastic? 

Not sure but I'd play him on grass only even if he has to miss a dozen games.

He said he didn't feel right on the Livi astro before the injury happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blue4evr said:

How many in our league play on plastic? 

Alloa and Queen of the South are the only teams in the Championship that play on grass.

Realistically, looking at 8 games that Nelson will definitely not be a part of.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.