The Dark Blues

Rate this topic

Raith v Dundee  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting when the Dee visit Kirkcaldy?

• A win
    • A draw
    • A defeat

The new season is almost upon us.

Who has worn the dark blue of Dundee and Raith? Keith Wright. Who else?

Ryan Conroy. Any man that shuts their pusses is a friend of mine.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sneddee said:

nacho novo

Such a good player but few Dees remember him fondly. Missed a great chance in the cup final and then forced a move to Govan bigots and his name has rarely been mentioned since.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Such a good player but few Dees remember him fondly. Missed a great chance in the cup final and then forced a move to Govan bigots and his name has rarely been mentioned since.

agree, an excellent player in his time.

Nade

Bobby Ford

Alan Blair ( who bizarrely for a GK  made three outfield appearances for East Fife!)

3 minutes ago, Valentke said:

Bobby Ford 

That name takes me back. The Mouser! 

4 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Tix on sale now!

I'd have thought that there were enough seats behind the goal to comfortably house our support without selling tickets. There's no mention of cash gates so I'm assuming, maybe wrongly though, that it's tickets only?.

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/raith-rovers-tickets-on-sale/

8 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I'd have thought that there were enough seats behind the goal to comfortably house our support without selling tickets. There's no mention of cash gates so I'm assuming, maybe wrongly though, that it's tickets only?.

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/raith-rovers-tickets-on-sale/

Who knows, way it goes these days, dunno why. I will buy tix as I do not want to be in the low down seats.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Who knows, way it goes these days, dunno why. I will buy tix as I do not want to be in the low down seats.

Tickets rarely guarantee a seat nowadays though. Ends up in a dispute because someone's in your seat and they refuse to move and people can't be bothered getting involved. Happened to us at Stirling last season. Wasn't a massive deal because there were other seats available nearby but might've been different if the away section was full. Tickets save time at the turnstile but that's about it.

14 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Tickets rarely guarantee a seat nowadays though. Ends up in a dispute because someone's in your seat and they refuse to move and people can't be bothered getting involved. Happened to us at Stirling last season. Wasn't a massive deal because there were other seats available nearby but might've been different if the away section was full. Tickets save time at the turnstile but that's about it.

Well I will be choosing my seat and sitting in it, heard all this crap before. ( unless the boy is bigger than me!)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Well I will be choosing my seat and sitting in it, heard all this crap before. ( unless the boy is bigger than me!)

Just got tickets, shop was mobbed, you'd better be quick.