The Dark Blues

Rate this topic

When Cammy modelled the new home strip it was blue tops, white shorts and blue socks, but the shop is selling complete kids kits as all blue. Wonder what the correct configuration is?

Personally, would prefer the Cammy version plus blue shorts for the away strip just to give a bit of contrast.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

I'd agree with that, though I guess we're in the fortunate position to be able to swap either shorts or socks, or both, to suit the colours of our opponents.

The blue/white/blue and all-white options are our title-winning colours, which I'm always happy to see though.

• Like 1

Read we've got a third strip this season too, tied in with Rememberance Day. 

1 hour ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Read we've got a third strip this season too, tied in with Rememberance Day. 

I wonder which of our players will be lucky enough to get to pose beside a tank while wearing our latest military-themed kit.

1 hour ago, Cobra said:

I wonder which of our players will be lucky enough to get to pose beside a tank while wearing our latest military-themed kit.

If only we had Rory who was so good at the camouflage thing that he was able to disappear for games at a time! 😐

• Funny 1

4 hours ago, Cobra said:

Jeezo.....surely not another military tie-in?? Are there no other causes or charities worthy of exposure or assistance???

• Like 7

Anyone know what the sizing of the new Macron strips are compared to the previous Puma ones?

On 09/07/2019 at 20:15, GoatLord said:

Jeezo.....surely not another military tie-in?? Are there no other causes or charities worthy of exposure or assistance???

Drugs in Dundee support? Food banks? Homelessness?

• Like 2