Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Choccy Bicky Cup

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 hours ago, WoodStein said:

I thought it was more that ICT 'woke up' after that & Butcher took them on a lengthy unbeaten run, while we drew too many of our games.

I'd have swapped that 'great day' for promotion.

Aye, that's a fair assessment WoodStein. I was just trying to (in my own special killjoy kind of way) illustrate that last time we won it, it did nothing for out short term confidence or form.

I'd happily go out in the first round of every cup this season if it meant winning the league. 🙂 

On 12/07/2019 at 10:26, Edin_Dee said:

If we are serious about blooding youth then we 100% have to play the youth team in this cup. Only chance our youth team get to play competitive football against men. Also, playing our first team against a St Mirren Colts team for example would be a bit of an embarrassment.

Personally was never interested in this cup when we were down before. I think even fans of smaller teams find it a bit of a joke now with colts and non league England teams etc. playing in it.

Two seasons ago our Under 20 team were drawn at home against Alloa. We lost 2-4 but if we had beaten Alloa our Under 20 team would have played the Dabs at Tannadice in the next round. 

Adblock Detected