Jump to content
The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Garageflower

Dundee V Peterhead Sat 20th July 2019

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Couldn't see a post for this game, so created one to ask if anyone knows if you can pay at the gate on Saturday?

Also...what do you think the score will be and what lineup and formation

I think 2-1 Dundee

4 2 3 1

                      Hamilton

Kerr   Forster   Meekings   Marshall

                   Byrne   Ness

          Todd   McGowan   McDaid

                         Nelson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Garageflower said:

Couldn't see a post for this game, so created one to ask if anyone knows if you can pay at the gate on Saturday?

Also...what do you think the score will be and what lineup and formation

I think 2-1 Dundee

4 2 3 1

                      Hamilton

Kerr   Forster   Meekings   Marshall

                   Byrne   Ness

          Todd   McGowan   McDaid

                         Nelson

If you cannot pay at the gate on Saturday then the gemmes up the pole. I suggest you look at at www.dundeefc.co.uk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

If you cannot pay at the gate on Saturday then the gemmes up the pole. I suggest you look at at www.dundeefc.co.uk

I checked the site but there was no mention of PATG at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll definitely be able to PATG, tickets only guarantee money up front for the club, there's no way that the club will have a quarter full stadium and then bypass the chance of attracting on the day decision makers by insisting on tickets. I think this bit suggests that tickets are just an option and not the only way of gaining entry- (the club could make things clearer but really common sense should answer an questions).

Tickets are available to purchase in advance from the Ticket Office in Dundee Direct or by phone on 01382 889966

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

I would guess most of Sats crowd will be paying at gate.

You can only pay into main stand..Cox & south enclosure all ticket 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mitch said:

You can only pay into main stand..Cox & south enclosure all ticket 

You can also pay into Bobby Cox

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harry94 said:

You can also pay into Bobby Cox

 

I’m just off the phone to club shop and was told that you can only pay into the main stand and that a ticket is required for the BC and SE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mitch said:

I’m just off the phone to club shop and was told that you can only pay into the main stand and that a ticket is required for the BC and SE

Mixed messages from Comms team. Need to be joined up with ticket office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

common sense should answer an questions

Clearly not the case 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Mixed messages from Comms team. Need to be joined up with ticket office.

Surely it’s no that hard to give proper info..spoke to 3 different people,2 said they didn’t know and 3rd said only main stand was patg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mitch said:

Surely it’s no that hard to give proper info..spoke to 3 different people,2 said they didn’t know and 3rd said only main stand was patg

Aye its a bit jumbled. I would have thought Neil in shop would be best source but doubt he puts out the comms!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ness won't be risked I don't think so I think we'll line up:

Hamilton

McGhee Forster meekings marshall

Todd Byrne McGowan Mcdaid

Curran Nelson

Ferrie Kerr Robertson Mulligan Cameron fisher Cunningham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Pitch for the game tomorrow. Don’t think the ground staff get the recognition they deserve. The pitch in recent years has been one of the best in Scotland. 

3F9A33BA-5667-45C2-B35D-3E159F263A9D.jpeg

💙👏🏻 outstanding as always

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go for the jugular and get the win

Hamilton

McGhee, Meekings, Forster

Kerr, Byrne, McGowan, McDaid

May, Nelson, Cummings

😂😂😂

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minute pre match interview on DEETV with Meekings (8 mins) and JMP (14 mins). A lot of it was nothing to do with the upcoming game, a lot about Strachan (perhaps not unexpected).

Imo JMP only lightened up right at the end when he talked about the impending birth of his next child and he may not be in the dugout. He was at last asked about team news late on in the interview (Q: injuries and suspensions????), and there was an uneasy silence before he finally said 'Ness'. And will he be assessed tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mitch said:

I’m just off the phone to club shop and was told that you can only pay into the main stand and that a ticket is required for the BC and SE

Deffo PATG in Main Stand and Bobby Cox tomorrow.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dondeh said:

22 minute pre match interview on DEETV with Meekings (8 mins) and JMP (14 mins). A lot of it was nothing to do with the upcoming game, a lot about Strachan (perhaps not unexpected).

Imo JMP only lightened up right at the end when he talked about the impending birth of his next child and he may not be in the dugout. He was at last asked about team news late on in the interview (Q: injuries and suspensions????), and there was an uneasy silence before he finally said 'Ness'. And will he be assessed tomorrow. 

I just wonder if JMP is a bit anxious about GS and DM looking over his shoulder,  he is the boss and must be allowed to get on with things.

GS has been the centre of attraction for the last week and hopefully it’s the team that will be in the headlines with a win this weekend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, tommydfc said:

Deffo PATG in Main Stand and Bobby Cox tomorrow.

Thank goodness as I'm working until 1 & stay out of town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.