Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Peterhead Sat 20th July 2019

Not a good half unfortunately, we are woefully short up top, defence looks sorted but we are lacking drive and not had a shot on target yet, one shot all together. Don’t really know what kind of game plan we’re going with today..

hopefully come out with more intent second half.. maybe Curran on for a bit more presence, Nelson on his own just isn’t cutting it right now.

peterhead have had a few close calls and we’ll have to waken up if we want to win this.

However agree Finlay Robertson continues to impress me with his passing range.. but think we’re missing ness today tbh, bit of creativity needed,

Edited by Derrygunner
  • Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, harry94 said:

Needs to better plan his breeding. McPake out!

Lack of Commitment on McPake's behalf I would say  🤣, going by the feedback sounds like half the fecking players must be sitting in the dugout, I am sure the interview said I will only get involved if McPake asks me, well I fecking hope Wee Ginger is on the phone to provide gentle encouragement to the team for the second half.

6 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Shows the interest in these games when so many of us regulars are on here and not at Dens.

You busy selling vino collapso to jambos & hibees, then?

I'm dying for a good glass of NZ pinot noir or a cold beer, but a few weeks to go..... 🍷🍺  :( 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WoodStein said:

You busy selling vino collapso to jambos & hibees, then?

I'm dying for a good glass of NZ pinot noir or a cold beer, but a few weeks to go..... 🍷🍺  :( 

Finished at two and could have made it for three but I hate these pre league games. Seems I am being proved right . Mind you Hibs and St. Mirren cannae beat lower league team either so far.

Edited by Billy Campbell's Ghost
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Finished at two and could have made it for three but I hate these pre league games. Seems I am being proved right . Mind you Hibs and St. Mirren cannae beat lower league team either so far.

...nor are the 'free scoring' Dunfermline, 0-0 at Edinburgh City

Adblock Detected