The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Spiritof62

Five Players Required.

Rate this topic

We need five players to bolster this poor squad.

A message for all concerned, if we are going to sign guys of a similar quality to today’s team, please don’t bother.

• Wowzer 1
  • Star Post 1

Was Ralph not considered hopelessly out of his depth his time last year?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cobra said:

He was the best of a bad bunch, today our team looked as bad as anything seen under the last three managers.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cobra said:

He was, on the strength of half an hour against Dunfermline.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cobra said:

Not so - this time last year at Stirling I thought Ralph definitely had something about him and looked a decent prospect. 

Having said that I also thought Elton looked a player as well. 😀

2 hours ago, Attilio said:

Having said that I also thought Elton looked a player as well. 😀

And he turned out to be a rocket .

• Funny 1

11 hours ago, Spiritof62 said:

We need five players to bolster this poor squad.

A message for all concerned, if we are going to sign guys of a similar quality to today’s team, please don’t bother.

While I wasn't there yesterday I can't help but feel this might be a bit of an overreaction. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Star Post 1

Yesterday was very poor, yet we picked up 2 points. (What's our record for competitive clean sheets?)

And I have decided who I'll be booing all season...….McD……..the barsteward refs!

35 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

While I wasn't there yesterday I can't help but feel this might be a bit of an overreaction. 

It’s absolutely not, if we want to challenge we need a squad capable of doing so, this isn’t at the minute. 

The young lads have done well but if that was a championship side yesterday we would have been rolled over. 

Interested as to why it’s seen as an overreaction, pretty much the thoughts of all of the group I went with yesterday  

5 minutes ago, offshoredee said:

It’s absolutely not, if we want to challenge we need a squad capable of doing so, this isn’t at the minute. 

The young lads have done well but if that was a championship side yesterday we would have been rolled over. 

Interested as to why it’s seen as an overreaction, pretty much the thoughts of all of the group I went with yesterday  

Have a look at some of the results yesterday, have a look at some throughout the League Cup campaign. Then dry your eyes.

35 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Have a look at some of the results yesterday, have a look at some throughout the League Cup campaign. Then dry your eyes.

Dry my eyes....

Wow 

love to say I expected better......

A different opinion to you? 

How very dare I 😂

if this was the squad we were going with then of course we should all be worried, but it isn’t, I said weeks ago we still needed 4/5 players and I stand by that...

1 more defender (if Davies goes)

2 creative players type players

2 strikers....

• Like 6
  • Star Post 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

if this was the squad we were going with then of course we should all be worried, but it isn’t, I said weeks ago we still needed 4/5 players and I stand by that...

1 more defender (if Davies goes)

2 creative players type players

2 strikers....

It’s a double edged thing for me. 

I like the way that Mcpake is seemingly taking his time and getting in players he sees as the right type. 

Just wish it would happen quicker 😂😂

Just now, offshoredee said:

It’s a double edged thing for me. 

I like the way that Mcpake is seemingly taking his time and getting in players he sees as the right type. 

Just wish it would happen quicker 😂😂

That's what I've said on the transfer thread, I'm all for mcpake taking his time and not rushing into things but it's getting a bit on the desperate side now. We need players in now imo