The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Billy Campbell's Ghost

Pars V Dees Tix On Sale Now

Rate this topic

That's the kind of pricing that we should have been adopting for this season.

• Like 1

An early bird season ticket was getting you into games for around £18

Think the point was capturing the walk up fans on a fortnightly basis.

5 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Really looking forward to this one! The real MCCoy at last.

Agreed. Playing these 3rd and 4th tier diddy teams is doing everyone's nut in 😀

9 hours ago, GSD said:

That's the kind of pricing that we should have been adopting for this season.

What £14 for a 17 year old. Yeah deal of the season, 😡😡😡

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hillbankdee said:

What £14 for a 17 year old. Yeah deal of the season, 😡😡😡

Yeah and £14 for a thirteen year old too!😡

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Yeah and £14 for a thirteen year old too!😡

Don’t think the turnstile operator will be asking for proof of age somehow....

41 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Don’t think the turnstile operator will be asking for proof of age somehow....

Bit dodgy though she is a tall lass, 5ft 10” at thirteen years old. 😂😂

Got a 16 year old who looks about 20😭

5 hours ago, Mary said:

Got a 16 year old who looks about 20😭

Yeah it’s frightening how quick they grow up these days, was not sure to go the season ticket route for her or not as it is now a lot more expensive and she is at the age where she wants to go shopping in town with pals on a Saturday, need to weigh it up! But I do think this is the age where clubs lose a lot of younger fans, and it would be great if there was more of an attraction pre match or something just to keep their interest going.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Yeah it’s frightening how quick they grow up these days, was not sure to go the season ticket route for her or not as it is now a lot more expensive and she is at the age where she wants to go shopping in town with pals on a Saturday, need to weigh it up! But I do think this is the age where clubs lose a lot of younger fans, and it would be great if there was more of an attraction pre match or something just to keep their interest going.

Yup, think the club are missing a trick with the teens. That's the age that they'll be able to go with pals instead of mum/dad so starting their own 'adventure' with football. Get these young and passionate fans hooked on The Dee, let them in for buttons and we'll get fans who define themselves as Dees for years to come.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Bit dodgy though she is a tall lass, 5ft 10” at thirteen years old. 😂😂

Know boys in there 30s who pass as pensioners....😉

Turnstyle operators not interested

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Over 60s are £14 too, gotta be 65  for a Dens Concession. Inconsistencies across the league.

Oh oh hope Islay doesn’t get a sniff at this.😂

• Funny 2

56 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Know boys in there 30s who pass as pensioners....😉

Turnstyle operators not interested

Eh ken auld decrepit pensioners that try to pass themselves off as very young lads !!

The last time Chomp tried to lift me ower the turnstile, eh ended upside doon. Wi meh

neck jammed in thon metal bit. And meh heid jammed in chomp's crutch. Then in meh

struggle tae free mysel fae that akward situation my wig fell aff And meh teeth fell oot.

(Oh aye, and Puir Chomp, ended up in hosptal wi a hernia):chaplin:

He's now awaiting trial... For attempted assault on a" junior" :wub:

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

2 hours ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Totally agree with this 

Love to see a small reduction for the 18-22 bracket, although it would be hard to police and open to abuse.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dee_Dee said:

An early bird season ticket was getting you into games for around £18

A very good deal for the small minority of our support who had a spare 340 quid lying around for a two week period at the end of March.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

A very good deal for the small minority of our support who had a spare 340 quid lying around for a two week period at the end of March.

Maybe being harsh but I thought it was a very cynical move by the club, it pushed me into not renewing this season. I had about 500 of the £680 set aside but I thought it was really necky so I've voted with my feet for this season. I nearly folded a few times when they brought in the interest free 4 instalments as a compromise but I'll PATG this year.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Maybe being harsh but I thought it was a very cynical move by the club, it pushed me into not renewing this season. I had about 500 of the £680 set aside but I thought it was really necky so I've voted with my feet for this season. I nearly folded a few times when they brought in the interest free 4 instalments as a compromise but I'll PATG this year.

It's old ground that's been debated to death with arguments from both sides being well presented, but I didn't renew either.

I probably would have paid £340 for Championship football but I can't personally justify parting with £370 either in instalments, borrowed or on finance (where it's obviously a fair whack more) so will pay at the gate the majority of games and miss a small amount of home games, most likely in winter, or on TV or when I have something else on.

Should have kept them at £340 all summer IMO after a horrendous, records tumbling relegation, 

Edited by CW 90+3 02/05/16
  • Like 2