Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Derby

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
23 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Still no word on when our tickets are going on sale or the details. United's are on sale and heading for a sell out apparently.

Wonder what the hold up is?

Be a lot of anxious non season ticket holders wondering whether they'll get a ticket or not.

I'd imagine that our allocation will sell out pretty quickly. With a televised cup tie coming up though the club are probably, rightly imo, reluctant to have derby tickets competing for people's hard earned. They'll probably capture a few more who maybe wouldn't have went on Sunday if they had the choice of one or the other. The derby tickets will all be snapped up but Sunday will maybe only see two thirds or so of the available tickets sold.

Gotta get your own house in order first imo.

11 hours ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Just over 1000 Arabs in the Shed and a dozen flags covering the other 800 empty seats is hardly a Champions League night at Anfield type atmosphere 🙂

I assume their plan will be to sell the block nearest us last and keep a small strip of segregation. Hardly necessary when the two sets of supporters are being housed in separate stands IMO. 

They’ll move all their tickets for this one I’d imagine. As will we.

24 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I'd imagine that our allocation will sell out pretty quickly. With a televised cup tie coming up though the club are probably, rightly imo, reluctant to have derby tickets competing for people's hard earned. They'll probably capture a few more who maybe wouldn't have went on Sunday if they had the choice of one or the other. The derby tickets will all be snapped up but Sunday will maybe only see two thirds or so of the available tickets sold.

It's not televised.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

I assume their plan will be to sell the block nearest us last and keep a small strip of segregation. Hardly necessary when the two sets of supporters are being housed in separate stands IMO. 

They’ll move all their tickets for this one I’d imagine. As will we.

In fact, they’ve just released that other section of the shed for sale to their supporters.

Just that nearest section of 260 odd seats still to be released / split for segregation.

Up to us to push the boat out with ticket sales at the Dens derby.

Mon the Dee 💙

OduH5JD.png

33 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Don't disagree with any of that.

Think the crowd will be quite low this Sunday compared to league meetings with Aberdeen though for numerous reasons.

Season tickets not valid.

Sandwiched in between two home league games.

In a month with our two best attended away games also so that's 5 games in a row that a lot of our fans will be at.  A lot of money for the non season ticket holder.

Maybe get around 3000 to 3500 Dees and 1500 Aberdeen on Sunday if you're lucky.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

It's not televised.

Fair enough mate but the point still stands, I don't think we'll want supporters spending their money at another clubs ground knowing that it's highly possible that people won't have money left in the budget to spend at a lower priority game at our own ground.

1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Dunno if that's the case or not, was in gettin my tickets for Sunday there. Asked the boy about derby tickets and he said they still haven't recieved them yet. 

Adblock Detected