Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Derby

1 minute ago, Rosco said:

It isn’t there any longer. I initially created an account and got given my correct Client Number (matched with season ticket) and then when I went to log back it it never recognised my details, including my email. 

I had to register again, and now it seems there is no option for family and friends. Possibly I registered on the old system before it was taken down? No idea but it’s different now. 

Any idea how it’s going to work to purchase multiple tickets on this new system if you can’t add other family members season ticket information?

There was a mistake and they accidentally had one of the links going to the old system (see my post 308) which I think you were on, it went offline about the time of my post about half 9ish.

I asked over email (which you need to do asap to register your season ticket to your account if the new system hasn't automatically picked it up - mine hasn't for whatever reason and still waiting on it appearing) and was told that they don't have the friends and family feature set up and are waiting on this. Asked last night if there is a way to buy multiple tickets so just waiting on hearing back.

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
16 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

The club haven't announced a voucher number for buying them in the shop have they?

Presuming if you want to get seats together with friends/family you'll need to bring in every complete season ticket book?

That’s what we’ve been told to do

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys , now signed up to new system and had a play with ict and Alloa fixtures. Much better than old system re choosing seats in different sections of ground. Now just need to hope tickets available after ST buying. Also I assume need one of kids to sign up as says somewhere only two tickets per person ?

5 minutes ago, Rosco said:

I’m assuming this is the old system. Could still get to and log in via this link:

http://mytickets.tickets.com/buy/MyTicketsServlet?orgid=47329&agency=DFC_MYTIXX1488CE62-DA04-4E70-930B-36CE89788907.thumb.jpeg.787285f9f104132d6b666df6b4dffe68.jpeg

Yeah that's the old system.

Not sure what's going on and if they are putting work into getting the new one sorted today or maybe just keeping that as a reserve if the new one isn't working out. Personally, had no issues with the old one. It wasn't very user friendly but it worked, not very confident about buying online as it stands tbh.

2 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Yeah that's the old system.

Not sure what's going on and if they are putting work into getting the new one sorted today or maybe just keeping that as a reserve if the new one isn't working out. Personally, had no issues with the old one. It wasn't very user friendly but it worked, not very confident about buying online as it stands tbh.

Would have been less pressure if utd had released tickets earlier - just saying 😉

Edited by DarkBlueKnight
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Valentke said:

I'm registered to buy tickets on line and have used before successfully but having tried to login it appears to be a different system. I couldn't login and had to set up a new account which didn't look for any season ticket details?

Im wondering if a different link will be set up for the derby tickets which relates to the original accounts that have our season ticket details.....hope so anyway!

Anybody else having a similar experience?

Yes, the 'old way' of logging on with the customer reference from the ST slip/receipt, no longer works. Those 'original accounts' probably won't be any use for controlling the derby seat sales to ST holders, as the ST sales were partly on the old system, and partly on the new. I feel sorry for the ticket staff having to work with that!

I created a new account at the weekend, to look at section/row/seat numbers re a forum post....what I could see online didn't appear to be the ST seats bought/available, is it didn't match what my previous ST-seat pals had said about which seats near them were still available.

There also didn't appear to be an option to buy STs online, maybe they can only do shop visits or telephone sales at the moment?

5 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

System looks a shambles. Just logged on to check my status and it's asking me to renew my season ticket, doesn't seem to recognise that I've already renewed.

Maybe caving in & buying your ST was just a dream, PB, and you're still classed as an 'ST refusenik'? :P 

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Harry you just need your customer number to reset- I’ve done that but can’t see any matches listed when I go to buy tickets so don’t know if this is old system I’m on - 

If you're using your old 'customer number' off the receipt slip in your ST book, then you're definitely accessing the old system.

The new one requires your email address + password to login, once you've created a new account using the new menu.

37 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Thanks guys , now signed up to new system and had a play with ict and Alloa fixtures. Much better than old system re choosing seats in different sections of ground. Now just need to hope tickets available after ST buying. Also I assume need one of kids to sign up as says somewhere only two tickets per person ?

Any idea where you seen that? 

On 17/08/2019 at 17:18, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

I was assuming that we'd have the whole Fair Play with the segregation being in the Shed down that end and the Jerry Kerr having the section nearest the East Stand closed for segregation also.

Who knows though with them refusing to hand over our tickets to sell so far. 

Just to clarify

Are you able to purchase tickets in the shop for derby?

Edited by Mr Sensible

1 hour ago, WoodStein said:

If you're using your old 'customer number' off the receipt slip in your ST book, then you're definitely accessing the old system.

The new one requires your email address + password to login, once you've created a new account using the new menu.

Your correct I was trying to use the old system that knows I’m a season ticket holder and was set up to allow me to buy my son a ticket too ( he has a season book also). 

When I log on to the new system it doesn’t differentiate between season holders and not plus I’m not sure if I can buy my sons.....tomorrow doesn’t feel like it’s going to be a fun day. 

Adblock Detected